5-4-Friday… 5 Big England Games

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 Big England Games

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I’ve got a ticket for tomorrow, but cant go now due to work….gutted… :evil:

It’s complicated as always with England…but I reckon if (IF) we win tomorrow we will be in the play offs for certain minimum as Montenegro cant overtake us then and Ukraine/Poland one of them cant.

If we win and Ukraine don’t win we’re 99.9% certain of qualifying outright tomorrow due to goal diff.

I have not considered the permutations if we don’t win…

“Failure? The though never entered my mind….” aka Mrs Thatcher or was it Alf Ramsey in 1973 :ohmy:

The EggThe Egg
    Chairman

You being racist again Griff with your Scotland comment ;)

The Euro 96 semi final was the first major low I experienced

You being racist again Griff with your Scotland comment ;)

The Euro 96 semi final was the first major low I experienced

I was hoping that one of my Scottish friends would bite, but then I realised that none of them can read.

[quoteThe Euro 96 semi final was the first major low I experienced[/quote]

If Gaza could of stuck his foot out an extra inch we would of won that game, thinking about it we should of won the Italia 90 semi as well, hit the woodwork twice then our 2 best penalty takers cocking it up in the shootout. And was it in the 98 world cup against the Argies were that daft Geordie pillock went in with his elbow and ended up cancelling out Sol Campbell’s golden goal winner!

Still if Wigan Athletic can win the FA cup then surely England can win the World cup.

pemblue 1932pemblue 1932
      Player

can’t believe we are talking about finishing second or even not qualifying from this poor group, just shows the lack of quality players in this country. could get a team off this board to beat montenegro :woohoo:

Tez HTerry Hill
        Player

You can’t be serious?
          These men vastly underrated, only reason we win this is due to their best players missing.

England are on a par with Romania, Bulgaria, Sweden etc and so are these men

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 Big England Games