5-4-Friday… 5 Booing No-Nos

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 Booing No-Nos

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    filmossfilmoss
    Player

Grant Holt didn’t get a standing ovation as you say in the East Stand for the shit control you highlighted, it was the provider of the cross who was applauded, (No standing for him either by the way !) Holt himself applauded the provider and yes his control was very poor ! Perhaps the West Stand massive rose to their feet in anticipation of Holt controlling the cross and burying the ball in the back of the onion bag but I doubt very much that he was given a standing ovation for that shite !

Grant Holt didn’t get a standing ovation as you say in the East Stand for the shit control you highlighted, it was the provider of the cross who was applauded, (No standing for him either by the way !) Holt himself applauded the provider and yes his control was very poor ! Perhaps the West Stand massive rose to their feet in anticipation of Holt controlling the cross and burying the ball in the back of the onion bag but I doubt very much that he was given a standing ovation for that shite !

You’re not even referring to the same incident. There was no cross involved. In fact, it wasn’t even in the same game as Jordi’s 30-yarder, I was using poetic licence, so you can be forgiven for thinking that.

The Holt incident happened quite late on in the game in question. You would have been half way up the A49 by then

filmossfilmoss
      Player

You’re not even referring to the same incident. There was no cross involved. In fact, it wasn’t even in the same game as Jordi’s 30-yarder, I was using poetic licence, so you can be forgiven for thinking that.

The Holt incident happened quite late on in the game in question. You would have been half way up the A49 by then[/quote]

Half way up the A49 in a Hackney cab no doubt because this me leaving early lark really is getting hackneyed ! :)
        I doubt he got a standing ovation for shite control whichever incident you are referring to and there have been quite a few !

The EggThe Egg
        Chairman

Like it Griff. Knew exactly who you were referring too at the end as well lol.

Jordi does take some unwarranted abuse at times but the guy is so frustrating. I know he is technically playing out of position but his constant turning to face the wrong way and passing it backwards p*sses me right off.

I also wouldn’t recommend in the bedroom, taking a girl you met in a pub/club home and then shouting “EASY EASY EASY” after doing the deed. Doubt that would end well either :)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 Booing No-Nos