5-4-Friday… 5 Dry January Things

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 Dry January Things

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    filmossfilmoss
    Player

You’re never a size 36 waist jeans!32 or 34 max but never 36! I’m 34!

Good luck mon your resolve could be severely tested v Noblot :lol:

36 mate, honestly. But, as I say, I’m usually constantly hitching them up! ;)

Admin, sorry – posted on the wrong board. Feel free to shift it to non-football

filmossfilmoss
      Player

36 mate, honestly. But, as I say, I’m usually constantly hitching them up! ;)[/quote]

So you are an uncomfortable and nipping 34 really! I just half my portions for a month when I get to my max limit ( 15 stone ) A month of halving everything usually has me comfortable at 14 stone or thereabouts! A doctor whose windows I cleaned once told me that the BMI thing is a croc of shite and I have to agree with her. The reason I agree is because the nurse at my annual check thingy me bob did mine and said that I had to lose 2 stone in order to attain my perfect BMI ! I was 14.7 when she weighed me, can you imagine what I would look like if I lost 2 stone!! Heroin chic is what I would look like!! :) I start to look ill and gaunt if I drop below 13 and a half! I did it a few year back and a couple of my customers started to enquire about my well being!!

36 mate, honestly. But, as I say, I’m usually constantly hitching them up! ;)[/quote]

So you are an uncomfortable and nipping 34 really! I just half my portions for a month when I get to my max limit ( 15 stone ) A month of halving everything usually has me comfortable at 14 stone or thereabouts! A doctor whose windows I cleaned once told me that the BMI thing is a croc of shite and I have to agree with her. The reason I agree is because the nurse at my annual check thingy me bob did mine and said that I had to lose 2 stone in order to attain my perfect BMI ! I was 14.7 when she weighed me, can you imagine what I would look like if I lost 2 stone!! Heroin chic is what I would look like!! :) I start to look ill and gaunt if I drop below 13 and a half! I did it a few year back and a couple of my customers started to enquire about my well being!![/quote]

Agree 100% about BMI. I’m probably a 35 waist.

13st 11 after the Christmas festivities and looking to get back to 12st 9-ish. Not really that fussed to be honest but I’d like my belly to not stick out further than my moobs if I can make it happen.

Good luck mon your resolve could be severely tested v Noblot :lol:

I know, and I’ll be chauffeuring a set of drunks, to add insult to injury

Not really that fussed to be honest but I’d like my belly to not stick out further than my moobs if I can make it happen.

:whistle:

;)

The EggThe Egg
        Chairman

Doing this myself again Griff in memory of my Auntie who died last year of Sarcoma which is a pretty unknown form of cancer.

Anyone who wants to donate can text FIGG86 to 70070.

Good luck with it Griff.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 Dry January Things