5-4-Friday… 5 Golf Tales

Forums Non Football Stuff 5-4-Friday… 5 Golf Tales

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Fore!!!!

Oh, and please ‘like’ and ‘share’ the Facebook page at the link below, if you haven’t already done so.

Chris Griffin Says…

Thank you muchly

Its Thursday today.

No, it’s not.

But well done you for knowing (some of) the days of the week.

The EggThe Egg
    Chairman

The 18th of July 2013 was definitely a Thursday Griff.

Twas definitely Friday when I saw and replied to his post. Anyway, the title is 5 For Friday not Five On Friday – perfectly legitimate to post them in advance ;)

filmossfilmoss
      Player
        Twas definitely Friday when I saw and replied to his post. Anyway, the title is 5 For Friday not Five On Friday – perfectly legitimate to post them in advance ;)

Should have been ‘5 Fore Friday’ last week though eh ! ;)

Very good. I did actually think of changing the logo for one week only but didn’t want to compromise my brand B)

filmossfilmoss
        Player
          Very good. I did actually think of changing the logo for one week only but didn’t want to compromise my brand B)

You may have changed the letters for numerals but the solicitors letter is still in the post ! ;)

http://www.moma.org/explore/inside_out/category/five-for-friday

As you can well imagine, I have never been anywhere near the Department of Architecture and Design, physcially or virtually. Are you a subscriber?

Bulls don’t react to the colour red any more (or less) than any other colour!! :whistle: :whistle:
          It was probably just pished off that you were on his home boy turf & thought you were gonna try & hump one of his heifers

Bulls don’t react to the colour red any more (or less) than any other colour!! :whistle: :whistle:
          It was probably just pished off that you were on his home boy turf & thought you were gonna try & hump one of his heifers

Either way, I was as fast, and looked just as scared, as Paul Dalglish running away from Julian Dicks in that Canvey Island game.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 5-4-Friday… 5 Golf Tales