5-4-Friday… 5 hard shots

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 hard shots

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

I was actually at this game

1. Ari Hahn

2. Bobby Charlton

3. Alan Hinton

4. Emlyn Hughes

5. Matt Le Tissier

jrfatfanjrfatfan
    Player

My age showing a bit here but what about former Latics left back owd bloodshot face himsel Billy Sutherland? :woohoo:

From Matlock to ManU
      What a journey!

SammySammy
      Player

I seem to recall back in the seventies, when Peter Lorimer was generally considered to have the hardest shot in football, that the Leeds team were put through a series of tests to see who really did have the hardest shot. I don’t know what criteria was used to determine this, perhaps who could kick the ball the farthest, but I believe goalkeeper, David Harvey, came out on top.

Ray WoodsAdrian
        Player

How about Ronald Koeman. He could hit a ball but that bugger should have been sent off against England in the World Cup qualifier, think it was 93 when Platt was through on goal.

We could easily do a 500-4-Friday on this one. As I said in the blog, they were just the first 5 I came up with whilst waiting for the lights to change to green.

Keep ’em coming.

The father-in-law read it and reminded me of one of the hardest shots I have seen at the DW/JJB, that screamer from Stephen Reid when he was playing for Blackburn.

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
          Player

How about a familiar name..Bruce Rioch !!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 hard shots