5-4-Friday… 5 reasons to stand

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 reasons to stand

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anyone who has suffered sitting in the lower Holte end or the other end at Villa park will know the drawbacks of all seater stadia. Even at the Emirates in the corner Quadrant you get restricted views. How many times have we been to an away stadium and had to rise up and stand with the rest as the crowd gets to their feet?.There is a valid argument for both camps but surely it has to involve the structure of the stadium involved. Take the 2 clubs who have shown a real interest in rail-seating being Bristol City and Villa. Both who im sure put seating on existing standing terraces. This works obviously tho im not sure I would feel safe standing at our place.

jimmycjimmyc
    Player

End to end football – that used to make me laugh watching 1500 fans moving from one end to the other (it was the St. Andrews stand wasn’t it). Never quite got that myself.

grumpygrumpy
      Player

Still do it now, first half at the DW with the riff raff, second half down towards the south stand only because your view is garunteed to get blocked by someone standing up, at Cardiff payed to sit down and never used my seat from start to finish.

The EggThe Egg
        Chairman
          End to end football – that used to make me laugh watching 1500 fans moving from one end to the other (it was the St. Andrews stand wasn’t it). Never quite got that myself.

Remember doing that in the Man City playoff game and missing Barlow’s goal

pemblue 1932pemblue 1932
          Player

yeh, used to make my way down to the shevvy end and then be pissed off when they turned us round at kick off

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 reasons to stand