5-4-Friday… 5 Transfer Window Dreams

Forums Non Football Stuff 5-4-Friday… 5 Transfer Window Dreams

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Having now seen the auction live I would suggest that it is akin to bear-baiting – but slightly crueler.

I particularly enjoyed the faux confident look on bidders’ faces when they tried to pretend that they had just pulled off the coup of the evening while you could clearly see in their eyes “I’ve just paid how much…!?”

Having now seen the auction live I would suggest that it is akin to bear-baiting – but slightly crueler.

I particularly enjoyed the faux confident look on bidders’ faces when they tried to pretend that they had just pulled off the coup of the evening while you could clearly see in their eyes “I’ve just paid how much…!?”

The feeling when you wake up in the morning after the auction and read your squad sheet is akin to that feeling when you wake up in a strange bed and can’t face turning over to see who’s next to you.

The feeling when you wake up in the morning after the auction and read your squad sheet is akin to that feeling when you wake up in a strange bed and can’t face turning over to see who’s next to you.[/quote]
    Question: What do the following have in common?

Suarez – banned
    Mikail Smith – still injured. Out until November
    Marlon King – unattached / going to jail

Answer: I bought them all for my team during the auction.

Seemed like bargains I couldn’t refuse on the night. That’s alcohol.

filmossfilmoss
    Player

Saw a cheaper version of Owzat for sale in Waterworths in the Grand Arcade a few months back.

Meant to buy one. Far better than these computer games :)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 5-4-Friday… 5 Transfer Window Dreams