5-4-Friday… 5 Wigan Managers

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 Wigan Managers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    donnys pageDonnys Page
    Player

Think we need a new Whelan and a new Jewell or even a new Bruce but please not another Bobby.

The EggThe Egg
      Chairman

Always said the same about Coyle. Hiding to nothing.

Think we need a new Whelan and a new Jewell or even a new Bruce but please not another Bobby.

For fook sake Donny lad let it go. Bobby kept us up when the whole world thought we would go and he managed to win us a little trophy along the way. True his methods had some puzzled but the facts are there and look how bad it has gone since he left. Oh I almost forgot he brought European Football to Wigan.

Not a bad C V really.

donnys pageDonnys Page
        Player

If Bob had have let the players play the way they did in the FA Cup then we may well have been entertaining Chelsea today in the annual relegation dogfight. Just ask Lostock and Horc they endured much more of his dull as dishwater negative bilge than I could face at the time.

If Bob had have let the players play the way they did in the FA Cup then we may well have been entertaining Chelsea today in the annual relegation dogfight. Just ask Lostock and Horc they endured much more of his dull as dishwater negative bilge than I could face at the time.

Why would any of us bother listening to them, any more than we would bother listening to you?

Why would any of us bother listening to them, any more than we would bother listening to you?[/quote]

Spot on Donny.
          Don’t take notice of any closet Mancs !

Why would any of us bother listening to them, any more than we would bother listening to you?[/quote]

Spot on Donny.
          Don’t take notice of any closet Mancs ![/quote]

Self-praise is no recommendation lad, but I suppose it’s all you know-nowt, broken record menks are likely to get.

Spot on Donny.
          Don’t take notice of any sweeping brush closet Mancs ![/quote]

I edited this for clarity and understanding Lostock. I hope you don’t mind.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 5-4-Friday… 5 Wigan Managers