5-4-Friday… 5 xmas gripes

Forums Non Football Stuff 5-4-Friday… 5 xmas gripes

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    filmossfilmoss
    Player

lapsus calami 3 times, maybe more as i did read it quickly and only once!

Must try harder!

The EggThe Egg
      Chairman

I f*cking hate Christmas

Never had you down as a wine drinker griff, ah well here goes.

Being worked off my bloody feet during the xmas build up and every R D C making you wait fookin hours to tip you then another half a day while they check every soddin item.

Seventies xmas video’s, every year Roy Wood in that dopey long white beard and Slade singing while the audience wave them retro silk scarves. For fook sake move on.

Ant and flaming Dec, the annoying Geordie tosspots are on every programme, charity gig and bloody advert. With me working for a company in that neck of the woods the last thing I want to hear when I turn the box on is “why aye man divent ya nah it’s Christmas”

Boxing day sales. Get ready to be brainwashed with the avalanche of adverts coming to your screen very soon.

Pubs. Many shut on Christmas day when Iv’e had a gut full of family and would love somewhere to escape to.

Time off work is very nice mind so long live xmas.

lapsus calami 3 times, maybe more as i did read it quickly and only once!

Must try harder!

Who’s counting? Well you, clearly.

Thanks for that, though if I were you, I’d find something better to do with my time than look out for other people’s typos.

Never had you down as a wine drinker griff, ah well here goes.

Being worked off my bloody feet during the xmas build up and every R D C making you wait fookin hours to tip you then another half a day while they check every soddin item.

Seventies xmas video’s, every year Roy Wood in that dopey long white beard and Slade singing while the audience wave them retro silk scarves. For fook sake move on.

Ant and flaming Dec, the annoying Geordie tosspots are on every programme, charity gig and bloody advert. With me working for a company in that neck of the woods the last thing I want to hear when I turn the box on is “why aye man divent ya nah it’s Christmas”

Boxing day sales. Get ready to be brainwashed with the avalanche of adverts coming to your screen very soon.

Pubs. Many shut on Christmas day when Iv’e had a gut full of family and would love somewhere to escape to.

Time off work is very nice mind so long live xmas.

Not a bad five-for, that.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 5-4-Friday… 5 xmas gripes