6 on the trot

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 6 on the trot

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Hindley blueHindley blue
    Player

How much more of this shoite do we have to watch before that silly old duffer Whelan does the decent thing????

He’s very quick to express his opinion on other clubs yet the silence regarding our club is deafening.

Squire Manny BrownBB
      Player

If you’ve just walked in and seen today’s result then yes , it’s another defeat.

If however you’ve actually watched the chuffin game then you will realise that today we deserved at least a point. I know that won’t sit well with your Martinez hatred but why let details get in the way of yet another pathetic rant.

If , as I suspect , you are a wind up merchant then well done you’ve caught, a somewhat drunken , whopper.!!! :clap:

RoloSteve Royle
        Player

I watched this today, and although defensively we were better we cannot continue playing one up front home and away. Almost every time we play two up front we look much more dangerous.
          This is the only thing that kept us up last season. Why can Martinez not start with two instead of throwing someone on when the game is usually lost. It’s just too negative. He likes to play like Barcelona but we don’t have their players. :crying-yellow:

psklpaul tymon
          Player
            If you’ve just walked in and seen today’s result then yes , it’s another defeat.

If however you’ve actually watched the chuffin game then you will realise that today we deserved at least a point. I know that won’t sit well with your Martinez hatred but why let details get in the way of yet another pathetic rant.

If , as I suspect , you are a wind up merchant then well done you’ve caught, a somewhat drunken , whopper.!!! :clap:

But the chuffin reality is, we got nothing, :roll:

hindley bluen

How much more of this shoite do we have to watch before that silly old duffer Whelan does the decent thing????.

I thought you didn’t do personal insults?

hindley bluen

How much more of this shoite do we have to watch.

Refrained from commenting on this until I’d seen the coverage on football first.

Just who do you think you support? Shoite? Yes, it was a disappointing outcome, but we narrowly lost a very tight game to a team that is currently occupying a champions league spot and is still unbeaten.

Disappointing, but hardly “shoite”.

galacTICSanjay Shah
            Player
              But the chuffin reality is, we got nothing, :roll:

True, but after 6 games of getting nothing, at least the performance was encouraging and all that separated us from a flying, unbeaten Newcastle side was a late, special goal.

How can folk look that performance and not feel even slightly lifted after the limp performances recently, even if we are bottom?

For the first time in yonks I didn’t cringe every time one of our back line got the ball cos all they did was clear the danger. As a result, not having to think about playing the ball meant they could concentrate more on actually defending.

I’m not fussed we didn’t score. The main objective for today was to tighten up at the back and not concede, and we almost pulled it off.
              But the by-product was the confidence to attack…the midfield wasn’t spending their time mopping up defensive errors and the long balls were giving the forwards something to chase.

Also glad Turncoat Taylor still hasn’t put one past us.

filmossfilmoss
              Player

When we narrowly lose to Fulham at home or eke out a very dull goalless draw will that be acceptable ? How long now before someone within the club realizes we are in free fall ? Lets start ruling with our heads and not our hearts !!

Hindley blueHindley blue
                Player

How much more of this shoite do we have to watch.

Refrained from commenting on this until I’d seen the coverage on football first.

Just who do you think you support? Shoite? Yes, it was a disappointing outcome, but we narrowly lost a very tight game to a team that is currently occupying a champions league spot and is still unbeaten.

Disappointing, but hardly “shoite”.[/quote]

Griff we have lost 6 on the bounce and look at the teams we have played at the start of the season. 5 points is an absolute disgrace.

Pluck the positives out of that Bob.

bickymonbickymon
                  Player

got a feeling we wont get many points between now and beginning of january

Squire Manny BrownBB
                    Player

They were saying on MOTD last night that one of the main reasons for Newcastle’s great start to the season was probably because 8 of their team have started every match. That is something that we have badly needed , especially in defence. We now have our first choice defence fit again and yesterday it showed. Jones looks like he will become an asset in midfield , so all we are missing is the strikers to start hitting the net. If Rodellega had shown more composure yesterday then we would have won !!

Start turning the losses into draws and the draws into wins , as we did in the second half of last season , and we will be fine.

How’s that for chuffin optimism. B)

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 6 on the trot