Forums Non Football Stuff 6790

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

I shall be watching a bigger and better derby on tv at the same time……………Leicester v Derby

I’d have thought you would have been on your way back from Villa Park at that time.[/quote]

So did you go to Widnes Goosey or are you just a hypocrite??

Anonymous

I shall be watching a bigger and better derby on tv at the same time……………Leicester v Derby

I’d have thought you would have been on your way back from Villa Park at that time.[/quote]

So did you go to Widnes Goosey or are you just a hypocrite??[/quote]

The board of chubbie.com is in meltdown :D :lol: :lol: :lol:

wigmonalec
      Player

Aye Mods on there are banning a few to-neet!

Childish Gobshites :lol: :lol: :lol:

I wonder just how many of those getting banned are Latics supporters :lol: :lol:

Anonymous

9,421 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what the excuse this time goosey boy ??????????????? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mcgooseMcGoose
          Player

If you are referring to the crowd at Widnes yesterday, then the empty seats were down to St Helens being unable to shift their allocation, rather like Aston Villa failed to fill over 10,000 seats yesterday.

Back in the bottom 3. 5 defeats on the bounce. You really need to be concentrating on your beloved Latics’ failings rather than a sport that you have no interest in.

blueneonBlueneon
            Player
              What a bunch of idiots. They split themselves up into 2 groups even though they support the same team.

Group 1. The Ultras. Named after a famed gang of football hooligans. Even though they’s spent years on their high horses looking down at football hooligans and calling them scum of the earth.

Group 2. The Brigantes. Named after a Yorkshire tribe whose aim was to overrun and conquer surrounding areas in cluding Lancashire. So they name themselves after the opposing county in pretty much a 2 county sport, a county that tried to wipe out their own county.

Really clever these RL fans.

:text-goodpost: Slapheads of the highest order them KLUMPS theres the proof. :roll: :lol: :teasing-lurk:

Anonymous

Back in the bottom 3. 5 defeats on the bounce. You really need to be concentrating on your beloved Latics’ failings rather than a sport that you have no interest in.

Not to mention spudyeds blisterring start to the season eh Mutts

Anonymous
                  If you are referring to the crowd at Widnes yesterday, then the empty seats were down to St Helens being unable to shift their allocation, rather like Aston Villa failed to fill over 10,000 seats yesterday.

and there was still over 30k on..how many super yorkshire league games have achieved that this season………………..dewsbury?????

12,893 (drug cheats v super saints)
                  6,790 (drug cheats v that french side)
                  9,421 (drug cheats v super saints)

this rugger league is really catching on in the “heartlands” :clap: :clap:

In some ways gooser, i wish u had made the final….because i would have taken great pleasure in watching it be completely over shadowed in the national media by both England teams (wendy ball friday night & yawnion sat morn in the w/cup 1/4 final………see what i did there gooser) -X-

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 6790