9 points better off

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 9 points better off

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    vincehillvinceHill
    Player

At this stage last year .
      Very concerning statistic if you ask me .

cup winnerscup winners
      Player

And as lots pointed out to me, last season was to consolidate and this season improve?.
        We will go down under the current manager and the powers that be seem unconcerned which is just as worrying.

Also, shifting the powers above over from share holders to one sole owner ? That worries me as well. So now in theory he now has no one to answer to.

vincehillvinceHill
        Player

Relegation form all day long and a downward curve since the late Derby defeat in October.
          That game was the turning point for me and it highlighted all the faults in 90 minutes for me and was the shape of things to come. A late avoidable goal caused by defensive laxity and sheer lack of effort and belief.
          All the faults have been more stark since that game in my opinion and it’s hard to see it changing now .

The EggThe Egg
          Chairman
            And as lots pointed out to me, last season was to consolidate and this season improve?.
            We will go down under the current manager and the powers that be seem unconcerned which is just as worrying.

Also, shifting the powers above over from share holders to one sole owner ? That worries me as well. So now in theory he now has no one to answer to.

Whelan had nobody to answer to and that seemed to work well most of the time. It makes things like sacking managers on long term deals much easier.

Vat69Vat69
            Player

Darren Royle should have the ability to hire and fire as he sees fit. They’ve trusted him with the role he has, so I don’t see why they wouldnt.

He has to make the call. Going off his comments, Cook won’t be surprised. Royle will go up a lot in the fans estimations as well, because this silent limbo we are in is no good for anyone.

The EggThe Egg
              Chairman

He has the authority to run the day to day dealings of the club. Anything with a negative financial implication will have to go through the shareholders or will be answerable to them afterwards.

Like I say, once we have no shareholders it is much easier to sack him and much easier to splash the cash in the transfer market (under ffp of course)

bickymonbickymon
                Player

New beating city 1.0 in 2013 fa cup would come back bite us on the ass royles now getting their own back on us
                  By driving what fans we have away by not sacking our clown of a manager

cup winnerscup winners
                  Player

Whelan had nobody to answer to and that seemed to work well most of the time. It makes things like sacking managers on long term deals much easier.[/quote]
                    DW was the outright owner and no one to answer to correct. But we are basically sticking a name on the paperwork so as not to answer to the stock exchange but I’d bet you it’s still in the hands of multiple ownership and they all gave a say in what we do.
                    Its Hong Kong owners they love a gamble

donnys pageDonnys Page
                    Player
                      Relegation form all day long and a downward curve since the late Derby defeat in October.
                      That game was the turning point for me and it highlighted all the faults in 90 minutes for me and was the shape of things to come. A late avoidable goal caused by defensive laxity and sheer lack of effort and belief.
                      All the faults have been more stark since that game in my opinion and it’s hard to see it changing now .

Turning point for me was after the Bristol City home win last season. Spiralled downhill ever since that bar a few bacon savers for Joycey mark 2.

The EggThe Egg
                      Chairman

5th win in 9 games that. We did beat West Brom after the PNE debacle a few weeks later but it was 8 wins from 39 after the Bristol game.

We had a great start and a great end but were pretty poor in the middle.

Interestingly we were crap once Powell got injured and were ok when we came back. This season we have had no Powell at all. Coincidence?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 9 points better off