Richard Kingstons wife is a witch too!!!!

Forums Latics Crazy Forum Richard Kingstons wife is a witch too!!!!

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #93077
    JohnDoeTony
    Player
    • 44 Posts Started
    • 710 Participant
    • 754 Total Posts

    Dons lmb’s new Colombo mac, and lights cigar.

    Mr Griff, he’s a multi, I’m sure now.
    Just one more thing before I go……. I’m a little puzzled how someone so young has a missus and kids, And can afford a day out at the theatre of broken dreams stopping off at rip off avenue, and how that same person can come across as so mongtastically retarded, and then produce a word like castigate like it was everyday yoof speak innit.

    Sudworth is a multi, a pointless one, as I just don’t see the wind up at all, unless it’s just to be annoying, which a 3 year old could do with ease, come on Sudworth, what is your point?

    #93078
    sudworthjack sudworth
    Player
    • 19 Posts Started
    • 510 Participant
    • 529 Total Posts

    why do you assume I am young I know people who are 14 and have kids why do you assume that I have to earn money to go to ot why do you assume I have to pay to go mate lol

    #93080
    salford_latic44Salford_Latic44
    Player
    • 96 Posts Started
    • 1,755 Participant
    • 1,851 Total Posts
    why do you assume I am young I know people who are 14 and have kids why do you assume that I have to earn money to go to ot why do you assume I have to pay to go mate lol

    I’m going to assume you are a virgin.

    #93081
    griffChris Griffin
    Player
    • 387 Posts Started
    • 9,135 Participant
    • 9,522 Total Posts
    Mr Griff, he’s a multi, I’m sure now.

    Sudworth is a multi, a pointless one, as I just don’t see the wind up at all, unless it’s just to be annoying, which a 3 year old could do with ease, come on Sudworth, what is your point?

    Arky and Caddy used to have some really good multis. If this is one of you two, you have seriously lost your touch, fellas.

    This one han’t been amusing sicne day 1 and, as you say, is just getting on everyone’s tits. I’d rather have Papa and Wigmongmon back.

    Actually, I’d rather have a virtual grass fire and get rid of them all

    #93083
    sudworthjack sudworth
    Player
    • 19 Posts Started
    • 510 Participant
    • 529 Total Posts

    am I getting on your nerves because you can’t go to ot and I can or is there another reason mate do you go to any away games mate

    #93085
    griffChris Griffin
    Player
    • 387 Posts Started
    • 9,135 Participant
    • 9,522 Total Posts
    am I getting on your nerves because you can’t go to ot and I can or is there another reason mate do you go to any away games mate

    You really think I’m going to bother my arse explaining myself to you?

    #93087
    JohnDoeTony
    Player
    • 44 Posts Started
    • 710 Participant
    • 754 Total Posts

    I’ve not assumed anything, I am puzzled*, there is a difference.

    136 pointless posts and counting, I suggest the only response to you mr Sudworth should be to remind you of your phenomenal post count after each one.

    Puzzled – the way Sudworth feels 99 % of the time, the other 1% being taken up by old/young/rich/poor/clever/retarded/ and right.

    #93091
    sudworthjack sudworth
    Player
    • 19 Posts Started
    • 510 Participant
    • 529 Total Posts

    you surprise me you really are fairly bright lol

    #93095
    JohnDoeTony
    Player
    • 44 Posts Started
    • 710 Participant
    • 754 Total Posts

    138

    #93252
    filmossfilmoss
    Player
    • 627 Posts Started
    • 7,099 Participant
    • 7,726 Total Posts

    Sudworth and his mates ! ha ha ha

Viewing 10 posts - 31 through 40 (of 40 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum Richard Kingstons wife is a witch too!!!!