We are on coach too ,just hope they don’t leave it till we half way there to call it off. Bbc weather page has winds at 40 mph reduced to 20 around kick off time so fingers crossed the forecast snow stays away. Really looking forward to this weeks 2 games. Full strength for me tonight and be nice to put game to bed early instead of nail munching till the finish.
According to the latest weather bulletin with advice to not travel unless essential then the early announcement to postpone is surely sensible approach. Yes,the weather could ease by kick off time but everyone’s safety is paramount, and the potential weather hazard mixed with Friday tea time traffic congestion is a risk not worth taking I.m.o.