‘100 per cent staying’

Forums Latics Crazy Forum ‘100 per cent staying’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Wigan_latic88Rik
    Player

Caldwell has said that it would take a lot of money for us to even consider letting him go but He will 100 per cent still be with this football club come the end of the transfer window.

I’d like to know what that figure would be considering the stupid sums players are going for at the moment

donnys pageDonnys Page
      Player

Or what Whelan considers a high sum. We have never held out for long before when money is involved.

the otterthe otter
        Player

How do you know how many bids we’ve turned down for different players over the years? Do you really think we just sell at the first opportunity?

Caldwell has said that it would take a lot of money for us to even consider letting him go but He will 100 per cent still be with this football club come the end of the transfer window.

I’d like to know what that figure would be considering the stupid sums players are going for at the moment

I’m not sure who you are talking about, but the stupid sums of money are only going to be splashed out by the premier league and the 3 clubs who have been relegated from the premier league – all the other clubs will have to live within their means.

At this moment in time, I very much doubt Latics have any player who would be sold to a premiership club this summer. Even Will Grigg, arguably your star man, is 4th choice NI striker way behind Lafferty who wasn’t good enough for Norwich reserves, and some kid who played a handful of games for QPR. Perhaps if he has a barnstorming first half of this season, then someone like Hull or Burnley may take a punt in January.

Wigan_latic88Rik
          Player

Sorry, I did fail to mention its Grigg that im talking about.

It was one of those where we kinda guessed at the beginning

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum ‘100 per cent staying’