Forums Latics Crazy Forum 12,715

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

“Each EFL Club shall play its full available strength in and during all Matches. The League will from time to time issue a policy as to what constitutes ‘full available strength’. Any Club failing to meet this requirement will be required to pay a fine of up to £5,000. ”

Fines are applied:
    http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/why-the-efl-were-right-to-fine-checkatrade-trophy-rule-breakers/story-29919649-detail/story.html

horchorc
    Manager
      ”Each EFL Club shall play its full available strength in and during all Matches. The League will from time to time issue a policy as to what constitutes ‘full available strength’. Any Club failing to meet this requirement will be required to pay a fine of up to £5,000. ”

Fines are applied:
      http://www.plymouthherald.co.uk/why-the-efl-were-right-to-fine-checkatrade-trophy-rule-breakers/story-29919649-detail/story.html

Sod being up to date with the rules and regulations of the Cup competitions, get up to date with the things that matter like your avatar. That kit is last seasons, it not good enough, get it sorted.

horchorc
      Manager

Freight Rover/Auto Windscreens/Checker trade and the league cup. Please these are not Mickey Mouse. Some of our greatest ever moments as a club have been experienced in these competitions.

Up until May 2013 the win against Brentford in the FRT final was the greatest day of my life.[/quote]

For many years that was the case with me, but the realisation of winning promotion to the PL that day against Reading beat the FRT victory.
        I can’t see May 2013 ever being bettered but, this is WAFC, and as we have proved time after time we defy the odds, so you never know.

Freight Rover/Auto Windscreens/Checker trade and the league cup. Please these are not Mickey Mouse. Some of our greatest ever moments as a club have been experienced in these competitions.

Up until May 2013 the win against Brentford in the FRT final was the greatest day of my life.[/quote]

For many years that was the case with me, but the realisation of winning promotion to the PL that day against Reading beat the FRT victory.
        I can’t see May 2013 ever being bettered but, this is WAFC, and as we have proved time after time we defy the odds, so you never know.[/quote]

Reaching the Prem was obviously a momentous event and I’ve posted before about the reception I got when I got back to Nuneaton the day we beat Reading. But because I had been so broken hearted as a kid when we lost against Scarborough to see the team walk up Wembleys famous steps to lift the FRT that day was and will always be the best. Beaten only by the day the world learned of Wigan Athletic.

horchorc
        Manager

I can’t see May 2013 ever being bettered but, this is WAFC, and as we have proved time after time we defy the odds, so you never know.[/quote]

Reaching the Prem was obviously a momentous event and I’ve posted before about the reception I got when I got back to Nuneaton the day we beat Reading. But because I had been so broken hearted as a kid when we lost against Scarborough to see the team walk up Wembleys famous steps to lift the FRT that day was and will always be the best. Beaten only by the day the world learned of Wigan Athletic.[/quote]

I was 10 when we got beat with Scarborough in 1973.We really should have won easily that day from what I can remember.
          BTW, Was the equaliser by Johnny Rogers as similar to the Winner by Paul Rogers against Millwall in the Auto Windscreens Final as I remember??

Reaching the Prem was obviously a momentous event and I’ve posted before about the reception I got when I got back to Nuneaton the day we beat Reading. But because I had been so broken hearted as a kid when we lost against Scarborough to see the team walk up Wembleys famous steps to lift the FRT that day was and will always be the best. Beaten only by the day the world learned of Wigan Athletic.[/quote]

I was 10 when we got beat with Scarborough in 1973.We really should have won easily that day from what I can remember.
          BTW, Was the equaliser by Johnny Rogers as similar to the Winner by Paul Rogers against Millwall in the Auto Windscreens Final as I remember??[/quote]

The lasting memory of the Scarborough game was that monster Bert Garrow. How could anything that big play football, still have neetmares about him.

donnys pageDonnys Page
          Player

Why was that penalty not given?

Why was that penalty not given?

Because Bert Garrow said it wasn’t one lol

There’s a lot of pipe smoke whafting about tonight!

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 12,715