??

Forums Latics Crazy Forum ??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    mrlogicjohn bonney
    Player

do you think scotland and gomez are good footballers?

landgatebluelandgateblue
      Player
        do you think scotland and gomez are good footballers?

do you?

mrlogicjohn bonney
        Player

wouldn’t like to judge?

btw. you should know better than to answer a question with a question. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

landgatebluelandgateblue
          Player
            wouldn’t like to judge?

btw. you should know better than to answer a question with a question. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I cant wait to reach 65 so i can emulate you…………

mrlogicjohn bonney
            Player

oh dear, wrong again son. I’m 67. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

landgatebluelandgateblue
              Player
                oh dear, wrong again son. I’m 67. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

im 90(and senile) so surely your my son…… :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mrlogicjohn bonney
                Player

fckin hope not. :lol:

landgatebluelandgateblue
                  Player

;) :o :shock: :lol:

Anonymous

Disgraceful :o

mrlogicjohn bonney
                      Player

;) :o :shock: :lol: [/quote]

surely you’re not stuck for words. come on, you’re supposed to be a green un. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you cannot be serious. cattermole will go on to play for england, no doubt.
                        why do you call him brainless? best midfielder we have EVER had, and thats MY opinion.
                        i assume you are a wind up merchant.

I’ve much better things to do than wind people up on a message board – what sort of dullard would derive any pleasure from doing that all day long?

I said brainless because of the way he throws himself into some situations and tackles, thereby getting himself booked, sent-off and unavailable.

Thug? Some of the situations and tackles mentioned above. I saw him mindlessly chase and hack at some poor lad from St Mirren in a meaningless pre-season friendly. Perhaps that was one reason why Bobby was quite happy to let him go.

That said, I never said he was a bad player, just that I preferred Diame. As for him playing for England in the future, he may well do – so what? That doesn’t make him better than Diame, does it? Just more English.

Vat69Vat69
                        Player

you cannot be serious. cattermole will go on to play for england, no doubt.
                          why do you call him brainless? best midfielder we have EVER had, and thats MY opinion.
                          i assume you are a wind up merchant.

I’ve much better things to do than wind people up on a message board – what sort of dullard would derive any pleasure from doing that all day long?

I said brainless because of the way he throws himself into some situations and tackles, thereby getting himself booked, sent-off and unavailable.

Thug? Some of the situations and tackles mentioned above. I saw him mindlessly chase and hack at some poor lad from St Mirren in a meaningless pre-season friendly. Perhaps that was one reason why Bobby was quite happy to let him go.

That said, I never said he was a bad player, just that I preferred Diame. As for him playing for England in the future, he may well do – so what? That doesn’t make him better than Diame, does it? Just more English.[/quote]

Have to say I think Griff is spot on.

I noticed that against St Mirren, he was going about with a face like thunder and looked far from happy. When he got subbed and was clapped, he gave a very sheepish look. (I was sat just behind the dugout) His hack at the St Mirren player was needless.

He was always a liability, and no, I do not think he will go on to be a fixture at International level. The odd friendly game, perhaps. I just think there are better players than him. He’s always likely to miss a few games a season through suspension. He’s out injured at Sunderland now. He might come back, get a straight red, and then miss another 3 games. I always thought he was hot and cold, anyway. Some games really good, and in others he’d go missing.

According to Roberto, the lad basically wanted away, so what could we do. If any player wants away, you get shut.

Diame is a belting player. One day soon he’s going to score a belting screamer. Never seen a player get a leg in as much as he does. Very impressed with him.

acefaceaaron yates
                          Player
                            Wouldn’t say a brainless thug ,then again the West Ham game

st.mirren a friendly did everthing he could to get set off good riddance

FloatboxChris
                            Player

I said before he left i wouldn’t be too disappointed if he went. There is better quality out there, And in Diame and Thomas we have 2 players for the price of one and double the intelligence and passion and 2 players is better than one any day. Bob just needs to get other certian aspects of his house sorted out and it will gel perfectly. Just stay up this season and it will look good next time around. Agree with Griff and Vat on this one

fazfaz
                              Player

Yeah i have to say i agree too! When he left i think we were shafted and he was tapped up but his replacements have been more than good enough!

I think your wrong with the England call though! Hed be perfect for breaking up play in internationals even if he picked up cards!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum ??