??

Forums Latics Crazy Forum ??

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author

I have to say I was gutted when Cattermole left us.

I’ve changed my mind since though and think that Thomas and especially Diame are better players.

I also seem to recall that when Cattermole came back from injury last year he seemed to have lost a bit of sharpness and, dare I say it, looked to have added a few pounds. With his reputation for a good night out, being sidelined with injury and being back up in the North East, I reckon he might well end up doing nothing this year even when/if he returns from injury.

As for being an England prospect then I agree that’s just what he is – a prospect. Can’t see him replacing Carrick, Hargreaves, Gerrard, Lampard, or Barry in the centre of midfield just yet though!

Anonymous

Going to have to disagree with most of you here. Think Cattermole is better than any of the 2 now and in all honesty, Thomas isn’t so good. Cattermole and palacious are by far the best 2 central midfielders we have EVER had and i hate how some wigan fans are being so biased that they are starting to persuade even themselves that Diame and Thomas are better.

Viewing 2 posts - 31 through 32 (of 32 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum ??