17 players on Bobs radar

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 17 players on Bobs radar

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
      Two fo the five we have already signed, Gohouri and Alcaraz. Of the three remaining one is likely to be Leon Britton probably Boselli, that leaves one other.

McArthur???

“Reporters in SA talking to Roberto he as targeted 17 players in the world cup and wants to sign at least 5 of them”

Britton Mcarthur Boselli non of them are at the WC. To be honest I dont think we’l get Britton even if he’s free. Brum will probably beat us to Mcarthur as our talks seem to have dried up. More than likely lose out on Boselli to Napoli, im pessimistic ;)

El Hadji Diouf…..I’d be embarrassed if we signed him, horrible, horrible human being and a very average footballer as well.

He’ll have had a good season on Champ Manager, that’ll be why Pelican suggested him.[/quote][/quote]

Haha, i choked on my tea then because that made me chuckle, Good one that Griff, On another note, 17 players eh, How many Swansea players are going to the world cup. Or is a decoy in him going to South Africa why the new chief exec is raiding south wales

Or is a decoy in him going to South Africa why the new chief exec is raiding south wales

New Chief Exec doesn’t start until 1st week in July. Believe me, he will have nil involvement in anything until that point.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 17 players on Bobs radar