2 words….

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 words….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    donnys pageDonnys Page
    Player

Because at that time it is desperation time. Why it should work then rather than from the go you better ask Gary.

JaytJayt
      Chairman

Amazing how these tactics were great last season, even though it took till November to start kicking in.

But this season it is garbage for some reason.

I am not saying that we are going to hit a run like we did last season, but for goodness sake guys get behind him and give the lads some support.

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

psklpaul tymon
        Player

I would say lge 1 is your answer and with a budget way bigger than anyone, yet we still struggled. Yes we won the lge but I would bet any manager would of won the lge with that squad. If people think, what we are watching is entertaining they are easily pleased 2 goals for in 5 matches says it all.

horchorc
          Manager

psklpaul tymon
            Player

I agree totally, I’d be happy with 3 points at the moment but can’t see us getting any.

horchorc
              Manager
                Amazing how these tactics were great last season, even though it took till November to start kicking in.

But this season it is garbage for some reason.

I am not saying that we are going to hit a run like we did last season, but for goodness sake guys get behind him and give the lads some support.

We were playing really inferior teams last season, but it was still far from great for most of the season. We had some good performances but it was friggin boring for a lot of the time, but we put up with it probably because we were winning.
                This season we are not winning, and still playing boring shite football most of the time, fans are bound to get frustrated.
                I will always support the lads on the field, but I am losing patience fast with the Managers tactics and his view on the way we play. He is getting as pig headed and frustrating as that Spanish bloke who used to be here.
                These next two matches are crucial, we need two wins, and a massive change in the way we set up for games.
                No other manager in this league would leave out his most creative midfielder, his most combative midfielder and one of the football leagues best strikers, those decisions say to me he is a little bit clueless. For now I will stick by him, but my patience is wearing thin.

LincsWiganFanSeb Gigner
                Player

Once we start scoring and winning again the games will be entertaining. How god is it coming off the ground when your teams won!!!!!?

We lost the buzz in teh Premier League and the last season in Champ, but it was back last year, winning games is everything

jrfatfanjrfatfan
                  Player
                    Once we start scoring and winning again the games will be entertaining. How god is it coming off the ground when your teams won!!!!!?

We lost the buzz in teh Premier League and the last season in Champ, but it was back last year, winning games is everything

Watch it pal the new dark siders will be out shortly telling you to take off your blue tinted glasses, remove your false dawn opinions, stop this blind faith malarkey and take off your blinkers.

We are all doomed, Caldwell is the devil incarnate, league one here we come! :(

From Matlock to ManU
                    What a journey!

jimmycjimmyc
                    Player

Your team winning can make a fans weekend Lincs. Not wanting to sound too down but I just can’t see us having that feeling too many times going off what i’ve seen to date.
                      Changes to the team again yesterday tell me GC either, still isn’t sure of his best starting 11 or was worried about Burton?! And far too few chances created. It’s not rocket science, we just need to get forward quicker and give Grigg some regular & decent service. He will score as for me he is a natural goal scorer.

donnys pageDonnys Page
                      Player

I don’t think there is any big shock going on this season. The style of play/tactics are nothing more than we were expecting. We spoke about this at Chester in July Horc and fans were walking off that game just as disgruntled as what they are now. We knew that we wouldn’t be quite as cavalier as last season as we are up against an higher level of opposition. Saying that we are now in a very dangerous place indeed and will be relegated if Gary continues with this dire negative boring approach. I feel we could not have been in any a worse position if we had played high pressing attacking football from day one. We also wasted a pre season in playing players that we have got shut of. Actually with the players we have now who were put together because Gary believed they were stronger than the squad that had a winning mentality last season we would have been much higher up the league playing an attacking game rather than this anti-football possession game Gary promotes.
                        And no this comment is not because we are not winning it is more to do with the football we play.
                        Look we have always got behind the lads and managers but why does this one want to play about with the game we have loved being played by Latics for years.

psklpaul tymon
                        Player

I thought the title of the thread was “2 words.” Has it been changed to “2 paragraphs.”

Anyway my 2 words to sum up saturdays game as i couldnt go:

In work!!

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
                          Player

Change needed !!

filmossfilmoss
                            Player

Caldwell out!

psklpaul tymon
                              Player

Ere ere

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 words….