2 words….

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 words….

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
  • Author
    horchorc
    Manager

mind-numbingly boring.

donnys pageDonnys Page
      Player
        mind-numbingly boring.

But this is how the game is played now Horc. I can imagine your blood pressure when Grigg went off in a straight swap. A bit like Gary saying to everyone this is how you do it and we are doing ok. Sponsors gave Will man of the match too. Mischief making there possibly.

donnys pageDonnys Page
        Player
          mind-numbingly boring.

But this is how the game is played now Horc. I can imagine your blood pressure when Grigg went off in a straight swap. A bit like Gary saying to everyone this is how you do it and we are doing ok. Sponsors gave Will man of the match too. Mischief making there possibly.

JonWiganJonWigan
          Player

Grigg & LeFondre

That 2 words and a punctuation mark, maybe?

Latics nil

horchorc
            Manager

mind-numbingly boring.

But this is how the game is played now Horc. I can imagine your blood pressure when Grigg went off in a straight swap. A bit like Gary saying to everyone this is how you do it and we are doing ok. Sponsors gave Will man of the match too. Mischief making there possibly.[/quote]

We said exactly that at the time of the announcement. The sponsors must have been trying to make a point. I feel sorry for Will Grigg, how the hell can you expect to score when your team is set up with one keeper, one striker and nine defensive players. Caldwell is tactically out of his depth and he and all the backroom staff need replacing before it is too late.

The EggThe Egg
              Chairman

More than likely that’s just who his wife fancies.

More than likely it’s the only player they know

Viewing 8 posts - 31 through 38 (of 38 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2 words….