£20 footy bet will pay £700 and its nailed on

Forums Latics Crazy Forum £20 footy bet will pay £700 and its nailed on

• This topic has 28 replies, 15 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by banjostringVP.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

Shitty to beat Chelski
      Tics to beat Millwall
      Newcastle to beat Sunderland
      Manure to beat Stoke
      Liverpool to beat Reading
      Everton to beat QPR
      Arsenal to beat Norwich

Cant lose……….£20 pays £709 with Paddy power.

Anonymous

In my experience, it’s always the “nailed on” bets that let me down!

I think I’ll save my £20 and put it towards a few pints on Saturday ;)

Anonymous

Normally I would agree with you but in this case the teams (with the exception of Liverpool) have to win….its absolutely essential…and usually when that is the case the best team wins…so I picked the best teams..there’s my logic

alex_wiganAlex Whalley
          Player
            Shitty to beat Chelski
            Tics to beat Millwall
            Newcastle to beat Sunderland
            Manure to beat Stoke
            Liverpool to beat Reading
            Everton to beat QPR
            Arsenal to beat Norwich

Cant lose……….£20 pays £709 with Paddy power.

It’s worth a tenner at the most.

Us beating Millwall is a potential banana skin. Nobody can predict Liverpool. Newcastle and Sunderland tend to draw. Utd going to Stoke and winning should be nailed on but it’s not. I can say I’m 90% sure at least 1 of those results will let you down.

A decent treble would be Wigan to beat Millwall in 90 mins, Kone to score any time and for there to be over 2.5 goals in the game.

Normally I would agree with you but in this case the teams (with the exception of Liverpool) have to win….its absolutely essential…and usually when that is the case the best team wins…so I picked the best teams..there’s my logic

Personally, I think City might let you down as I really fancy Chelsea to win that one.

With you on the rest, though.

Mind you, what do I know?!!*

* that’s another of those gentle half-volleys outside the off-stump. Whack away!

It would get you just four pints at Wembley!

Anonymous

It would get you just four pints at Wembley![/quote]
              Would only get you 5 in that Frankie & Bennie’s not far from DW..

Completely off-topic, but does anyone else have a drink in there before/after home games?

Crazy prices.

blackmambaRobbie
              Player

QPR will not lose at Everton!!

mighty_affStu L
                Player
                  QPR will not lose at Everton!!

I reckon QPR will win, lose or draw at Everton for sure. Nailed on. 3/1 potato power. Gerr’on it!

Are you a bookie touting business?

There is a banana skin in all those games to be honest, there could be more draws than outright wins if the cup games are based on the result after 90 mins.

Anonymous

Completely off-topic, but does anyone else have a drink in there before/after home games?

Crazy prices.[/quote]

Isn’t it a tenner for a 4 pint jug in Frankie & Benny’s that would mean 8 pints.
                    Do you go in their on match days? Are there any more tics in there as well, do they go in for food, I usually go in there when we go to see a film and quite like it , never thought of going match days, does it get any away fans in?

Anonymous

Crazy prices.[/quote]

Isn’t it a tenner for a 4 pint jug in Frankie & Benny’s that would mean 8 pints.
                      Do you go in their on match days? Are there any more tics in there as well, do they go in for food, I usually go in there when we go to see a film and quite like it , never thought of going match days, does it get any away fans in?

blueviewpaul brown
                      Player

We go in before and after games, it gets a few away fans in but never any bother, 10.95 for a 3 pint jug or 4.10 a pint, if you’ve got kids with you though they do unlimited free kids cokes if you have something to eat.

Are you a bookie touting business?

That thought had crossed my mind too LMB.

Not the usual type of post for a newbie to the forum.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 29 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum £20 footy bet will pay £700 and its nailed on