2018/2019 Season Cards

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2018/2019 Season Cards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    alharryalharry
    Player

Got mine in the post today – never known our club be so efficient. Normally have to wait until the week before the season starts for it to arrive!

DonnydingleDon
      Player

Ours arrived less than 48hours after going down to the ticket office, tucked away in the safe ready for the big KO

Come August people be moaning they lost em and blaming club for sending em out early

Vat69Vat69
        Player
          Come August people be moaning they lost em and blaming club for sending em out early

Cheerful soul, aren’t you?

You say it yourself Vat lad. All wiganers do is moan and complain.

Or is that a joke as well like you claim most of your posts are? ;)

Nipped down to the stadium this morning after work to get mine & my sons.

Received the tickets there & then. I have never known that in my life. Usually receive them in the post about 30 minutes before kick-off. Well done the club.

SammySammy
          Player

Received the tickets there & then. I have never known that in my life. Usually receive them in the post about 30 minutes before kick-off. Well done the club.

Yep, did exactly the same myself today.
            The person at the window went away for a couple of minutes and came back with the cards. Do they make them as you wait?

Vat69Vat69
            Player

Renewed. Tickets in hand.

Superb.

The person at the window went away for a couple of minutes and came back with the cards. Do they make them as you wait?[/quote]

They must have done. I was shocked to get them there & then.

Sammy, you wasnt there at 10am by any chance was you?

SammySammy
              Player

The person at the window went away for a couple of minutes and came back with the cards. Do they make them as you wait?[/quote]

They must have done. I was shocked to get them there & then.

Sammy, you wasnt there at 10am by any chance was you?[/quote]

No not me. Just after 12 when I was there.

Not belittling it by any means, but if they have a printer that can print on card then it’s just the same as printing out a paper ticket.
                But still, I’m impressed we’ve got it. Well done.

Vat69Vat69
                Player
                  Not belittling it by any means, but if they have a printer that can print on card then it’s just the same as printing out a paper ticket.
                  But still, I’m impressed we’ve got it. Well done.

I think it’s the first time we’ve renewed and been handed cards there and then. Brilliant. Saves club money on postage too.

filmossfilmoss
                  Player

Just ordered mine, should be here next week? As long as it comes before the first home game I ain’t really bothered mind! ;)

horchorc
                    Manager

Just renewed and everything went through with ease, hopefully it will be here for weekend.

horchorc
                      Manager
                        Just renewed and everything went through with ease, hopefully it will be here for weekend.

Wasn’t here for the weekend, but it arrived today and it is sitting proudly on the fireplace in readiness for August. Can’t come quick enough, COYL.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 30 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2018/2019 Season Cards