2018/2019 Season Cards

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2018/2019 Season Cards

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    jimmycjimmyc
    Player

Lad at work said we’ve sold as many this season as we have since dropping out the prem. Have the club said anything about sales so far? Would be a big jump if correct.

donnys pageDonnys Page
      Player

Not heard how many have been sold nor have I heard about pay on the day prices yet or the books of 5, 10, 15, 20 tickets.

filmossfilmoss
        Player

Just renewed and everything went through with ease, hopefully it will be here for weekend.

Wasn’t here for the weekend, but it arrived today and it is sitting proudly on the fireplace in readiness for August. Can’t come quick enough, COYL.[/quote]

Funny how you renewed after me and got yours first? Like I said above, as long as it comes before the first home game!

Lad at work said we’ve sold as many this season as we have since dropping out the prem.

Jimmy, this “lad at work” he’s not one of these village idiot types that been made to get a job is it.

Vat69Vat69
          Player

They just said that as of last week, sales were highest at this point of summer than since the 2012/13 season.

Hardly surprising they’ve sold more ST’s by this date than in recent years is it?

They brought the initial deadline forward to 31st May when it used to be end of June :ohmy:

dnrdnr
            Player

Mine have arrived, like the puma and green white and blue teaser…..

donnys pageDonnys Page
              Player
                Hardly surprising they’ve sold more ST’s by this date than in recent years is it?

They brought the initial deadline forward to 31st May when it used to be end of June :ohmy:

Well noticed there Leyland. If we can better last year that’s an improvement. Think we could but it won’t be by astounding amounts.

horchorc
                Manager

Well noticed there Leyland. If we can better last year that’s an improvement. Think we could but it won’t be by astounding amounts.[/quote]

Keeping as up beat as ever I see Donny.

The comparison the club made was not about ‘at this time last year’, but about the volumn of sales at the comparative stage they have been on sale.
                  There is obvious a big difference in the two scenarios, as they had probably not even gone on sale at this time in previous years.

donnys pageDonnys Page
                  Player

But still if we better last year that is an improvement.

horchorc
                    Manager
                      But still if we better last year that is an improvement.

Have you got yours yet Donny?

donnys pageDonnys Page
                      Player

Not yet, still waiting of the announcement on the books of tickets in multiples then I can work out the best bet.

jimmycjimmyc
                        Player

Lad at work said we’ve sold as many this season as we have since dropping out the prem.

Jimmy, this “lad at work” he’s not one of these village idiot types that been made to get a job is it.[/quote]

horchorc
                          Manager
                            Not yet, still waiting of the announcement on the books of tickets in multiples then I can work out the best bet.

A book of 23 is the best value and you can even pay it over 8 monthly instalments.

jimmycjimmyc
                            Player

Jimmy, this “lad at work” he’s not one of these village idiot types that been made to get a job is it.[/quote][/quote]

He’s not snowy but looking at VAT’s post maybe he’s not the best listener :lol:

That’s what I intended to post fist time.. :blush:

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 30 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2018/2019 Season Cards