21 Izaguirre

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 21 Izaguirre

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
  • Author

Have any of your predictions been right yet, Zog?

Not one getting closer though, changed allot of them as no1 seems to be scoring many :| [/quote]

Yes but tonight is the second round of games when teams open up…. or have I said too much !!!

Anonymous

Bet no’1s predicted spain would be losing at this point! :lol:

Bet no’1s predicted spain would be losing at this point! :lol:

Certainly not me :(

Anonymous

My 3-0 spains out the window!

I am not in the WC prediction league but to me it,s just a case of guessing from 5 possible score lines ;)

Anonymous

Elaborate?

I am sure others have sussed it out.what as happened 87.5% of the time in this world cup sure helps to narrow it down to 6 possible score lines.

edit… I did say 5 but it is 6. I would narrow it down to 0-0 or 1-0 Uruguay

Anonymous

Less than 2.5 goals which you’ve been banging on about for the past couple of days :o <--- Yawn. Therefore the score would be 0-0 1-0 0-1 1-1 2-1 1-2 even though 2 of those scores have 3 goals in them.. You still need to think about who will win etc... I dont see what you have put, has any relevence.

Less than 2.5 goals which you’ve been banging on about for the past couple of days :o <--- Yawn. Therefore the score would be 0-0 1-0 0-1 1-1 2-1 1-2 even though 2 of those scores have 3 goals in them.. You still need to think about who will win etc... I dont see what you have put, has any relevence.[/quote] wrong 0-0 1-1 1-0 0-1 2-0 0-2 you carry on mug punting lad i am sure the bookies love you :lol: edit ... as you said out of 16 games you have not got one score line correct. i wonder why :roll:

Anonymous

Less than 2.5 goals which you’ve been banging on about for the past couple of days :o <--- Yawn. Therefore the score would be 0-0 1-0 0-1 1-1 2-1 1-2 even though 2 of those scores have 3 goals in them.. You still need to think about who will win etc... I dont see what you have put, has any relevence.[/quote] wrong 0-0 1-1 1-0 0-1 2-0 0-2 you carry on mug punting lad i am sure the bookies love you :lol: edit ... as you said out of 16 games you have not got one score line correct. i wonder why :roll: [/quote] i did mean 2-0 :roll: to be honest i went for spectaculous predictions.... and i think theres been some very strange results so far. It doesn't really bother me. The way you put it, in you're 1st sentance was that there will only be 5 results... which i didnt really understand :roll:

Less than 2.5 goals which you’ve been banging on about for the past couple of days :o <--- Yawn. Therefore the score would be 0-0 1-0 0-1 1-1 2-1 1-2 even though 2 of those scores have 3 goals in them.. You still need to think about who will win etc... I dont see what you have put, has any relevence.[/quote] wrong 0-0 1-1 1-0 0-1 2-0 0-2 you carry on mug punting lad i am sure the bookies love you :lol: edit ... as you said out of 16 games you have not got one score line correct. i wonder why :roll: [/quote] i did mean 2-0 :roll: to be honest i went for spectaculous predictions.... and i think theres been some very strange results so far. It doesn't really bother me. The way you put it, in you're 1st sentance was that there will only be 5 results... which i didnt really understand :roll: [/quote] yes I worded it wrong then realized my mistake. I looked at bet 365 for what the 1st and 2nd favs are on the correct scoreline. 1-0 to Uruguay is 9-2 and 0-0 is 9-2 so I cant split them. sorry to bang on about below 2.5 goals again but using the stats so far would it not be better to pick the favourite score line or 2nd favourite score line. I am sure you would then start getting a few right. I did not look at the odds for Chile and Honduras but I bet 1-0 to Chile was the lowest odds (favourite). Switzerland winning well you cant legislate for score line like that

jamescJamesC
              Player
                How are we pronouncing this – ee-za-kweer?

Poor attempt Griff.

And no to Zoggys guess at how his name would be pronounced.

Poor attempt Griff.
                [/quote]

Perhaps so.

Though infinitely better than any of your usual pap.

jamescJamesC
                Player

Poor attempt Griff.
                  [/quote]

Perhaps so.

Though infinitely better than any of your usual pap.[/quote]

Doubt it.

Sephton01Liam Sephton
                  Player
                    during the Honduras v Chile game sorry.

anyone else hear this ?

There’s 2 more Honduran player Bobby will look at signing if some squad players leave or we lose out on a few bargins.

David Suazo is one of the 2 Honduras playes were looking at by the way.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 38 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 21 Izaguirre