22,701……record crowd ffs!

Forums Non Football Stuff 22,701……record crowd ffs!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    In The KnowIn The Know
    Player

So 12,000 fat wiganers last week,

mix them with 10,000 fat wires fans,

and hey presto……………….record.

Good God!!

Sephton01Liam Sephton
      Player

Congratulations !

I have noticed in the papers that they had to get the word RECORD in there somewhere,They didn’t sell out after all that marketing and advertising on tv after loose women and Jeremy Kyle, It’s not the record crowd for neither football nor rugby this year or ever. They lost and thought, what can we say to make ourselves feel like the biggest and bestest most brilliant team ever.

Our first home game of the season is Blackpool, This will be the record attendance for this league fixture however I dont think we will shout it from the rooftops for a false sense of pride.

Apparently the Wires fans were Taking this P.I.S.S by throwing a giant inflatable football around the North stand…… quality.
        I bet the worriers replied with a well thought out and original, witty chorus of W.a.nky w.a.nky Warrington or something of that quality.

The first Fixture advertised on terestrial TV won by Warrington Wolves.
        The first Rugby league game ever in 3D won by Warrington Wolves.

I dont care what anyone says but I enjoyed that result almost… almost as much as a latics win.

Noticed that there are no klumps knocking about on here for a change.

The EggThe Egg
        Chairman

They must have done it discreetly then cos I didn’t spot it.

Not sure how offended wigan fans would have got seeing as we had one at catalans n london

If I was a rugby fan, in thaty situation I would have Fealt inferior to the Wolves, and catalns and Saint Helens as they all have there own ground and thought to myself, why have we, the biggest, most famous and well supported team in the whole wide world not got a ground of our own like Battley, Leigh, Doncaster and other giants of rugby league, Why do we have to rent off that ickle team that play in the backyard of rugby league even though we once tried to kill them.

The EggThe Egg
          Chairman

Leighs ground is owned by the council as is widnes. Saints from 2011 have no ground and shall be playing at widnes. Hull fc also play at a ground owned by the council.

Renting your ground is the future ;)

Told you, Micky mouse sport, all spongers and freeloaders.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 22,701……record crowd ffs!