2,500 sold ?

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2,500 sold ?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
  • Author
    filmossfilmoss
    Player
      We are a top side so pay the going rate of the greed league

They can ram it ! Goin Sunderland instead ! Cheaper tickets ( just ! ) but better ground and better nightlife ( Newcastle ) than the armpit of England ! :P

Anonymous

Bit of the old nob end coming out there :scared-shocked:

filmossfilmoss
        Player
          Bit of the old nob end coming out there :scared-shocked:

I am going to honest with you, I havent got a fcukin clue what you are talking about !! :angry-banghead:

Anonymous

the top 4 have all been charged 39/40 quid and 20 quid kids. :shock:

Anonymous

any word on how many are left?
              Im working down south at the minute so I will have to buy tickets on Saturday morning before the big match

any word on how many are left?
              Im working down south at the minute so I will have to buy tickets on Saturday morning before the big match

None of my business like, but I’d have thought that if you’ve got time to come on here then you’ve got time to either book them online or phone the ticket office and book them and collect on Saturday morning

Anonymous

I can’t work the online booking it says I haven’t got the right allowance for it and I will be booking tickets next to people who also have season tickets and I’m not sure you can do that over the phone, though correct me if im wrong

Just got mine when I asked how many tickets were left I was told plenty, how many plenty is well that’s anybodies guess.
                There was an old fella at the next window buying tickets for the warrington game, I nearly choked when I heard him ask for 6 tickets for £30! not a bad deal for the egg chasers.

Anonymous

thats a big game aswell :scared-eek: :scared-eek:
                  suppose you get what you pay for though haha

I can’t work the online booking it says I haven’t got the right allowance for it and I will be booking tickets next to people who also have season tickets and I’m not sure you can do that over the phone, though correct me if im wrong

Course you can!

Anonymous

would i need to know there addresses or just there names?

would i need to know there addresses or just there names?

If they’re on open sale, I suspect you just need the seat number you want. If you’re a season ticket holder (or they are) client numbers are usually good enough.

Here’s a thought, though – ring them and ask!

Anonymous

:angry-chillpill:

JaytJayt
                      Chairman

The first section is sold out (the ones with the padded seats), so there are still a thousand or so to go, most of which if not all will go on Saturday.

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

jamie-sonjamie-son
                        Player

Tickets came through post today, phoned ticket office to complain about “restricted view”! Got told all tickets in the east stand were. Are they serious?

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 43 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2,500 sold ?