2,500 sold ?

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2,500 sold ?

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Author

Yes, the great big girders make it so.

jamie-sonjamie-son
    Player

Thanks for that.

Thought they were takin the pass.

Well at least we get a roof over our heads this time!

Sephton01Liam Sephton
      Player

I’m ringing the ticket office now, gonna beg them save me 6/7 tickets for me to get on Saturday/Monday 8-)

s44rrks44rrk
        Player

just found out that we do actually have unlimited allocation untill blackpool sell out :) could be quite an healthy following but id get my ticket tommorow if i hadnt already got one

A good away following and blackpool does life get any better…… :dance: :dance: [/quote]

the sun might be shining, 2 for 1 in every pub we go in, and a handsome win to boot….

they are not girders – they are columns – circular hollow section columns to be precise,the horizontal ones in the roof are girders and they tend to use these to support the roof on stands or in scotland they are used in the maufacture of iron bru.

jamie-sonjamie-son
          Player

they are not girders – they are columns – circular hollow section columns to be precise,the horizontal ones in the roof are girders and they tend to use these to support the roof on stands or in scotland they are used in the maufacture of iron bru.

Its not iron bru – its irn bru!

Iron bru is a cheap copy.

You would of thought Blackpool would of painted those columns to look like sticks of rock.

miserable tw*ts!

Its not iron bru – its irn bru!

Iron bru is a cheap copy.[/quote]

my missus must have had that cheap crap when she was little – coz i asked her how to spell it and thats what she told me

i was always a vimto child so i didnt know how to spell it.

Hot vimto – smashing stuff. Still drink it now.

Anonymous

Call me old fashioned but I’d rather have no roof.

You may get wet but at least you can see the game!!!

Bring back the foldaway stand they had in the cup last year!

Bit of the old nob end coming out there :scared-shocked:

Leave Filmoss alone; me and that mon are like missionaries, surrounded by a jealous sea of Knob Enders. I will fookin love it if they go down and we claw our way to safety !

Hot vimto – smashing stuff. Still drink it now.

The burger van on the corner of the West and South stands actually sells hot vimto. Not sure it’s quite the pre-match tipple of choice for most on here though!

Viewing 13 posts - 31 through 43 (of 43 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 2,500 sold ?