3 reasons Why `I` Hate the Labour Party in Wigan.

Forums Non Football Stuff 3 reasons Why `I` Hate the Labour Party in Wigan.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author

was that a imposter who left a message on the pitch thread?.if that is so i reckon its a toe rag from the cherry and sh.te forum board :?:

Anonymous
      was that a imposter who left a message on the pitch thread?.if that is so i reckon its a toe rag from the cherry and sh.te forum board :?:

Blame Arky you normally do :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tetley BellyTetley Belly
      Player

dont know but it’s possibly someone from over there. I have a few mates who go supporting Warriors. They say it wasn’t them. They’re not the bitter type anyway and have been to a few Latics games over past few years, Liverpool/Manspew/ and City as they basically supported them through school etc. Been to a few Warrriors games my self usually when they have played Sat evenings. Gets me out for a decent drink with a few mates, Rugby interrupts drinking for a couple of hours tho. Also went to a load of the Wembley finals in 80’s and 90’s they where decent days out or weekends away on a couple of occassions.

Away a lot, but always watching

electicblueelecticblue
        Player

Re – wasted vote, earlier in the thread.

In my opinion in wigan a vote for labour is a wasted vote.
          people should go out and vote for anybody EXCEPT LABOUR.
          The politicians treat us with so much contempt its sickening.
          labour know they will get in here so they dont give a crap about us. The tories know they will never get in so they dont give a crap about us. The people who vote know labours going to get in, so Whats the point in voting.

we’ve got to make them sit up and listen and the only way to do that is to go to the polling stations and vote for anybody except Labour, and if you can’t stomach voting for somebody else spoil your ballot paper. spoiled papers get counted and that will be a vote against those who don’t give a crap about us.

I am not a tory and i have not voted labour since Tory Bliar became labour party leader, but i have always gone to the polling stations and either voted or spoilt my paper, but my vote as always been registered
          and so should yours.

bring on the revolution thats what i say!!

DavidGrayDavid Gray
          Player
            Re – wasted vote, earlier in the thread.

In my opinion in wigan a vote for labour is a wasted vote.
            people should go out and vote for anybody EXCEPT LABOUR.
            The politicians treat us with so much contempt its sickening.
            labour know they will get in here so they dont give a rubbish about us. The tories know they will never get in so they dont give a rubbish about us. The people who vote know labours going to get in, so Whats the point in voting.

we’ve got to make them sit up and listen and the only way to do that is to go to the polling stations and vote for anybody except Labour, and if you can’t stomach voting for somebody else spoil your ballot paper. spoiled papers get counted and that will be a vote against those who don’t give a rubbish about us.

I am not a tory and i have not voted labour since Tory Bliar became labour party leader, but i have always gone to the polling stations and either voted or spoilt my paper, but my vote as always been registered
            and so should yours.

At the bottom of the ballot paper just write “None of the above”

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 3 reasons Why `I` Hate the Labour Party in Wigan.