32 attempts and stinking farmers!

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 32 attempts and stinking farmers!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Yickticmonshaun martin
    Player

32 times we have played top 4 teams in this division so far, never won. The Dingles win in their first attempt! :oops:

And does anyone know the address of the farmer who has totally stunk out Winstanley for the last week with some god awful shoite he has spread on his fields? I would like to go and curl one down through his letter box and see how he likes it!

horchorc
      Manager
        32 times we have played top 4 teams in this division so far, never won. The Dingles win in their first attempt! :oops:

And does anyone know the address of the farmer who has totally stunk out Winstanley for the last week with some god awful shoite he has spread on his fields? I would like to go and curl one down through his letter box and see how he likes it!

It’ll soon be satdy Yick. Maybe that will be the day we do it.

wigmonalec
        Player

someone wants hire 1 o them crop spraying areoplanes on give the chubby lodgers a good dose on it just before ko at there next home match :lol: :lol: :lol:

Not exactly done us any favours for Saturday that

Can’t see United losing two on the bounce

galacTICSanjay Shah
          Player

They did last season – Liverpool then Fulham.

thtyoneyearswafctrevor hoy
            Player

Lets hope we do it saturday :D

Yickticmonshaun martin
              Player

Err thanks for your soccerball type observations chaps, and of course we will beat Manure, but does anyone know where the stench is coming from. I’m bakeing a good un here for farmer Giles!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 32 attempts and stinking farmers!