32% pay rise

Forums Non Football Stuff 32% pay rise

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
    Player

MPs have suggested a 32% hike in their pay to the Commons expenses watchdog, it has been revealed.

Members said they deserved an £86,250 salary in an anonymous survey conducted by the Independent Parliamentary Standards Authority (Ipsa).

Nice to know we are all in it together :evil:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-20978487

The EggThe Egg
      Chairman

It’s about 3 years since my last pay rise.

landgatebluelandgateblue
        Player

I get one every april and everybody says i have a shit union :-)

It’s about 3 years since my last pay rise.

To be honest, I’m surprised their pay is so low.

1. It is very low compared to private sector pay for senior managers, directors, etc.
          2. Very surprised the cheating, lying, immoral fckrs haven’t bumped it up before now

bickymonbickymon
          Player

yea take off the sick and poor and look after themselves sounds right
            as a republican i would love to see a independent north of england ruled by the people for the people
            and not ruled by royalty or the southern softies

Anonymous

we were told last week that we aint getting a pay rise (AGAIN) this will make it 4 years since our last one and that was a measly 1%…managers etc have got one though!!!! and they wonder why we don’t want to communicate in any way/shape or form with them or take what they say seriously……this country is screwed up and a political mess

bickymonbickymon
              Player

revolution

we were told last week that we aint getting a pay rise (AGAIN) this will make it 4 years since our last one and that was a measly 1%…managers etc have got one though!!!! and they wonder why we don’t want to communicate in any way/shape or form with them or take what they say seriously……this country is screwed up and a political mess

I totally understand companies having a pay freeze when times are tough, but managers taking a pay rise whilst workers get nothing is simply immoral.

I totally understand companies having a pay freeze when times are tough, but managers taking a pay rise whilst workers get nothing is simply immoral.[/quote]

If it’s true, yes :unsure:

filmossfilmoss
                Player

Years ago I asked my boss for a rise and he replied ” The only rise you’ll get is between your legs ” !! Bastard !

electicblueelecticblue
                  Player
                    revolution

IS THE SOLUTION

Squire Manny BrownBB
                    Player

Don’t worry , when you add in the expenses and perks ,they’re on a tidy little number – especially when you consider that unlike Skinner and a few others , few of them treat it as a nine to five job.

The “none of the above” option has never been more appealing. :angry:

Don’t worry , when you add in the expenses and perks ,they’re on a tidy little number – especially when you consider that unlike Skinner and a few others , few of them treat it as a nine to five job.

The “none of the above” option has never been more appealing. :angry:[/quote]

As a teenager I quite fancied a ‘career’ in politics :ohmy:

Can’t quite believe it now. In fact, the trouble is too many of them see it as a ‘career’ rather than a vocation, or a desire to serve others, which in my opinion is what it should be.

It’s not even divided along party lines. Whilst he’s not a politician, I was reading about Arthur Scargill and his ‘benefits for life’ package that includes a second home in London that costs the NUM £35,000 a year.

It’s no wonder so many have become apathetic towards politics.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 32% pay rise