32 Quid toneet for a Dad and Lad…….THATS THE PROBLEM!

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 32 Quid toneet for a Dad and Lad…….THATS THE PROBLEM!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    jamescJamesC
    Player

Too many would rather sit in a pub, spouting all their ‘expert’ analasys on the game, rather than actually going to the game.
      Too many would rather sit in a pub, spouting all their ‘expert’ analasys on the game, rather than actually going to the game.

People in the pub are the last people we should be worrying about as a club, it’s the next generation of support we should focus on.

There are five season ticket holders in our group, when the 3 for 30 offer was on we brought seven people over the course of the three games, four of which were juniors, all of whom want to return.

Keep spreading it no1… this is just another scenario that proves younger people (I say younger i’m only 20 myself) are wanting to watch WAFC andour fanbase WILL grow**

** As my length does when I see Miley Cyrus or any of the cast of 90210 ;) !

Every paying adult can get 2 kids tickets for £1 each for bolton game on Wednesday night, school holidays aswell so there should be a few more on.

AbramLaticAbramLatic
      Player

£32 for a dad and lad is too dear, maybe this should be reduced to something around the £20 mark. One thing though I would say about the stayaways is should we be surpised (disappointed, yes but not suprised). Only need to look at 2 games over the last 12 months (both evening games admittedly)…..WHU last season, we were in 7th place with about 10 games left and 12,500 Wiganers turn up and same again v Wolves this year, when we had been praised to the hilt by everyone for our performance at Villa.

Anyone who can genuinely afford it and can get to most games I’ve no time for when they wont buy a ST at £13ish a game and then moan about the prices.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 32 Quid toneet for a Dad and Lad…….THATS THE PROBLEM!