33 years ago

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 33 years ago

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    loweylowey
    Player

Almost to the day 33 years ago in our first season in the league and roughly when I started watching Wigan, we came from 3 nil down to beat Port Vale 5-3, myself and many would have thought that it wouldn’t get much better than that. Last night it just did !

pemblue 1932pemblue 1932
      Player
        Almost to the day 33 years ago in our first season in the league and roughly when I started watching Wigan, we came from 3 nil down to beat Port Vale 5-3, myself and many would have thought that it wouldn’t get much better than that. Last night it just did !

good friday, it was bloody brilliant. ( the league at last )

vincehillvinceHill
        Player

my first ever game at Latics and unbelievable but so like Latics.west and Arsenal in the last two seasons came close but last night is the best performance i have ever witnessed from any Latics side in that time.
          Lets hope they keep the focus but i now believe we have a superb chance of staying up which is remarkable given after the season we have had.

You are just a young un,like me :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

Ashamed to say I walked off at 0-3 after a furious row with Ian Mc,neill at half time. I was in bits walked home to Shevvy to find we had won 5-3 needless to say ive never left early since :cheer:

SammySammy
          Player

The game that coined the immortal cry, “Get Brownbill on!”.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 33 years ago