48-hour post-match posting ban

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 48-hour post-match posting ban

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

You know exactly what I mean Loudmouth. You’re just being pedantic.

Perhaps the phrase in my other post should have been ‘hears’ rather than ‘listens to’.

Or do you really think a football manager should listen to the supporters’ suggestions? Then if the suggestions worked, maybe UEFA could walk round the terraces handing out on-the-spot coaching badges.

no i dont believe for one minute they listen to supporters opinions,in fact it is quite the opposite footballers and ex footballers in general belittle and ridicule anyone who is non – professional ,including chairmen or club owners,television presenters or journalists and even the referees, they are the most insular up their own backside bunch of closed shop tossers imaginable(my opinion) you only need to watch,read or listen to any of the pundits on tv,radio presenters or newspaper columists who played pro-football to know this to be true.[/quote]

Totally agree with you – making it the third time we’ve agreed on something this season.

There are some of them who are okay, but they are few and far between. Nicest ex-footballer I’ve met is Nigel Spackman. Great bloke, average player, terrible name.

ticsladTicslad
    Player
      If I stand behind you shouting ‘Ticslad, you are an imbecile’, you will hear it, but if I continue to tell you why I think you are an imbecile, you will probably not listen.

The personal insults begin. Not very good at argument are you? :mrgreen:

If I stand behind you shouting ‘Ticslad, you are an imbecile’, you will hear it, but if I continue to tell you why I think you are an imbecile, you will probably not listen.

The personal insults begin. Not very good at argument are you? :mrgreen: [/quote]
      And you’re not very good at come-backs are you?

jamescJamesC
      Player
        JamesC
        Nobody is holding a gun to your head forcing you to read it.
        But yet you still do. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know… I wasn’t being sarcastic
        :D :D

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 48-hour post-match posting ban