5-4-Friday… 5 Marmite People #2

Forums Non Football Stuff 5-4-Friday… 5 Marmite People #2

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

Kerry Katona did move to Standish (or Haigh if we’re being picky) and her kids went to the same school as mine.

a regular sight was of her her standing outside the school gates with her jail-bird boyfriend, both chugging on cigarettes, effing and jeffing, and looking like a bag of potatoes. Utter gutter slim.

She’d probably still get it though. Massive bangers.

SammySammy
    Player
      Utter gutter slim.

Don’t think she was ever slim……. :whistle:

Paddy McGuinness…does he amuse anyone?

He manages to make Vernon Kay look sophisticated.

Bolton does seem to have more than its fair share of broadcasters, including half of Radcliffe and Maconie.

Utter gutter slim.

Don’t think she was ever slim……. :whistle:[/quote]
      She was slim. She’d dropped an e……

The EggThe Egg
      Chairman

Agree with those totally.

Philip Schofield is the big one for me. Can’t stand the guy. Not having that anyone is THAT perfect.

Kerry Katona … She’d probably still get it though. Massive bangers.

For teh second time in a week I’m gonna have to agree with you!! :ohmy:

filmossfilmoss
        Player

I can’t be doing with Ant & Dec and their laughing cameramen who get paid to laugh at their shite jokes ! As funny as a dose of VD !

The EggThe Egg
          Chairman
            I can’t be doing with Ant & Dec and their laughing cameramen who get paid to laugh at their shite jokes ! As funny as a dose of VD !

Yep they’re another two. I think they should have a series of ‘I’m a celebrity’ where they drop Ant and Dec into the jungle and then f*cking leave them there.

Michael Mcintyre, on what friggin planet is this screeching no-mark funny? Has to be the most annoying get ever.

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
            Player

Ricky Gervais no time for that mon or James Cordon either

It’s not that I disagree with the candidates nominated, but it reminds me of what an old work colleague (miserable git) once said:

“Laughings (pronounced Lowfins)alreet for them folks that like it”!

Each to their own, I don’t mind those two.

Michael Mcintyre, on what friggin planet is this screeching no-mark funny? Has to be the most annoying get ever.

Don’t mind him, either.

Agree with those totally.

Philip Schofield is the big one for me. Can’t stand the guy. Not having that anyone is THAT perfect.

Harsh, maybe? Can take him or leave him, to be honest

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 5-4-Friday… 5 Marmite People #2