5-4-Friday… Embarrassing iTunes

Forums Non Football Stuff 5-4-Friday… Embarrassing iTunes

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Enjoy!

Copies of my book will be on sale in The Brick from tomorrow for anyone who has a wonky table leg.

jamescJamesC
    Player
      Enjoy!

Copies of my book will be on sale in The Brick from tomorrow for anyone who has a wonky table leg.

I’ll try again Griffamundo ;) .. Is it both books for sale or what? B)

Enjoy!

Where’s the link?

Enjoy!

I’ll try again Griffamundo ;) .. Is it both books for sale or what? B)[/quote]

No, just the second one at the moment, and limited numbers at that. However, if sales go well (or at all) I’ll look at sending some more in, and copies of the first one, too.

Enjoy!

Where’s the link?[/quote]

Do you think I’m some kind of whore, peddling my wares in any old place?

Oh, go on then…

Shop

Oh, and I only need 6 more “likes” on the facebook page to get to 200, which is about 198 more than I originally thought I’d get. Please like and share it with your friends and help me get over the line without having resorted to buying even a single ‘like’.

Thanks

Facebook

jamescJamesC
      Player

Enjoy!

I’ll try again Griffamundo ;) .. Is it both books for sale or what? B)[/quote]

No, just the second one at the moment, and limited numbers at that. However, if sales go well (or at all) I’ll look at sending some more in, and copies of the first one, too.[/quote]

Well it’s ‘A.R.S.E.D’ that I want so we’re all good :)

And Griff don’t be so negative about your sales! Maybe you should try plugging it or something? ;)

filmossfilmoss
        Player

Enjoy!

I hope this wasnt a pre planned ploy for Griff to plug his shop ;)

5-4-Friday… Embarrassing iTunes

Enjoy!

I hope this wasnt a pre planned ploy for Griff to plug his shop ;)

http://www.chrisgriffinsays.co.uk/5-4-friday-embarrassing-itunes/%5B/quote%5D

Seriously, pre-planned? I’m a project manager. Planning? Meh!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 5-4-Friday… Embarrassing iTunes