53 Minutes !

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 53 Minutes !

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    filmossfilmoss
    Player

I am pleased to announce that I beat my previous record of 62 minutes for leaving the DW Stadium ! The funny thing is, when I got back into the Brick there were 3 others that beat me to it !! If you want to sit in the cold drizzle and watch that shite then more fool you is my message to the believers !!

your Deserting the cause?

filmossfilmoss
      Player
        your Deserting the cause?

Log off before the 8.2% cider takes over !!

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
        Player

So i’m a fool for staying till the end?

A fool for supporting the team? My team?

18 months on and you are still ridiculing our own supporters. I’m sure you are not missed when you leave.

Anonymous

I once left after 45 minutes mind you I was booted out for smoking in the bogs though :(

Anonymous

i think they should of locked everybody in and suffer like the rest of us

filmossfilmoss
              Player
                So i’m a fool for staying till the end?

A fool for supporting the team? My team?

18 months on and you are still ridiculing our own supporters. I’m sure you are not missed when you leave.

Hey ! Each to their own man ! If you want to sit and watch that shit then more fool you ! What did you expect ? It is my prerogative to come and go as I please ! Did you boo them off ?

r_p_mcmurphyR_P_McMurphy
                Player

Who said you couldn’t come and go as you please?

I have no problem with that. My problem is with you coming on to a messageboard and calling the ones that do stay “fools”.

Understand now?

Also, i’ve never booed. But its my prerogative to do so.

filmossfilmoss
                  Player

I have no problem with that. My problem is with you coming on to a messageboard and calling the ones that do stay “fools”.

Understand now?

You sir need to get over yourself re ” The True Fans ” Every fucker was moaning like fuck on the concourse at half time ! My comment of ” More fool you ” was not meant to be personal or even derogatory ! It was more of a throw away comment that you once again have taken to heart ! There was no way on Earth that we were going to get back in that game if we conceded a 2nd and so I decided to go and have a pint in the Brick and watch the rest there ! From what I saw I think I made a pretty good decision !

I am pleased to announce that I beat my previous record of 62 minutes for leaving the DW Stadium ! The funny thing is, when I got back into the Brick there were 3 others that beat me to it !! If you want to sit in the cold drizzle and watch that shite then more fool you is my message to the believers !!

Pleased to announce? Really, why do you bother at all, Phil?

filmossfilmoss
                    Player

Pleased to announce? Really, why do you bother at all, Phil?[/quote]

Because I like to set new boundaries !! It was lovely and warm in the Brick ! I spat my dummy out ! So what ! That was utter gash today so I fucked off and I don’t regret it hence my ” I am pleased to announce ” status !!

Understand now?

You sir need to get over yourself re ” The True Fans ” Every fucker was moaning like fuck on the concourse at half time ! My comment of ” More fool you ” was not meant to be personal or even derogatory ! It was more of a throw away comment that you once again have taken to heart ! There was no way on Earth that we were going to get back in that game if we conceded a 2nd and so I decided to go and have a pint in the Brick and watch the rest there ! From what I saw I think I made a pretty good decision ![/quote]

Last time I left early Fil we was 0-3 down against Port Vale and believe me it was ten times worse than today I was so upset that day I walked it to Shevy without touching a beer.We won the game famously 5-3 and ive never left early since.We have not won a home game in 6 months so how would you feel now if we had turned it round and won?.

filmossfilmoss
                      Player

Understand now?

You sir need to get over yourself re ” The True Fans ” Every fucker was moaning like fuck on the concourse at half time ! My comment of ” More fool you ” was not meant to be personal or even derogatory ! It was more of a throw away comment that you once again have taken to heart ! There was no way on Earth that we were going to get back in that game if we conceded a 2nd and so I decided to go and have a pint in the Brick and watch the rest there ! From what I saw I think I made a pretty good decision ![/quote]

Last time I left early Fil we was 0-3 down against Port Vale and believe me it was ten times worse than today I was so upset that day I walked it to Shevy without touching a beer.We won the game famously 5-3 and ive never left early since.We have not won a home game in 6 months so how would you feel now if we had turned it round and won?.[/quote]

Because it didn’t an expert to realize that would not have happened today ! I was pissed off and that was my reaction !

Understand now?

Last time I left early Fil we was 0-3 down against Port Vale and believe me it was ten times worse than today I was so upset that day I walked it to Shevy without touching a beer.We won the game famously 5-3 and ive never left early since.We have not won a home game in 6 months so how would you feel now if we had turned it round and won?.[/quote]

Because it didn’t an expert to realize that would not have happened today ! I was pissed off and that was my reaction ![/quote]

Wet Spam last season……….did you see that happening? It can always happen mate usually when you dont expect it.

Never understood why people think it’s like a badge of honour to tell everyone else they have left early. Nobody gives a flyer what you do.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 53 Minutes !