53 Minutes !

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 53 Minutes !

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Last time I left early Fil we was 0-3 down against Port Vale and believe me it was ten times worse than today I was so upset that day I walked it to Shevy without touching a beer.We won the game famously 5-3 and ive never left early since.We have not won a home game in 6 months so how would you feel now if we had turned it round and won?.

That was my first ever game Nuneaton. I stayed right through to the end, and also walked all the way home without having beer. Mind you, I was only eight years old.

Last time I left early Fil we was 0-3 down against Port Vale and believe me it was ten times worse than today I was so upset that day I walked it to Shevy without touching a beer.We won the game famously 5-3 and ive never left early since.We have not won a home game in 6 months so how would you feel now if we had turned it round and won?.

That was my first ever game Nuneaton. I stayed right through to the end, and also walked all the way home without having beer. Mind you, I was only eight years old.[/quote]

I remember quite a few or us having a right slanging match with Ian McNeil at half time and thats what got me so rattled.Had there not been the steel cages around the tunnel that day I reckon it would have kicked off big time.McNeil to his credit gave as good as he got.I was in a right state so I legged it tho to this day I dont know why.As soon as the 3rd went in I just left in bits. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Oh to be a football fan.

The EggThe Egg
    Chairman

Stayed till the end as usual. Didn’t boo as usual. Still mightily peed off though.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 53 Minutes !