6 games to go……

Forums Non Football Stuff 6 games to go……

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
  • Author

& 5 of those games against teams in the bottom half of the table, & only 7 points (i think) separating us & stoke. this is a really good chance now. i predict we can pick up at least 10 points between now & may. :pray:

We can pick up 18, but we probably won’t. :(

Reading the stats from yesterday’s games*, I see Rodallega was the worst passer with only 12 attempted and 8 given away. Given that he can’t score at the moment and is lazier than a scouse binman, I think the time has come for change.

It is highly unlikely that Roberto will change the shape – and I don’t think he should, because the rest of team’s performances have been quite reasonable of late – and so I’d give Sammon a run up front on his own from the start. He can hardly do worse than not look like scoring and constantly giving the ball away now, can he?

If Di Santo is fit, he should be given the opportunity to carry the kit bag. Moses back in for Diame and that should be good enough to cope with the Donkey Lashers.

* Cleverley was the best passer in the league yesterday with 38 of 40 passes finding their target and one setting up a chance.

tea bag headTea Bag Head
    Player

Interesting topic this – as much as I agree with Runcorn that there are 6 games to go and if we have any pretention of staying up we must win at least 3 of them

then onto Griff with his stats – thats 50%, looking at what has gone so far we have played 32 and won 6 which is hardly inspiring is it (cant be bothered to work the % out on that)

The DukeThe Duke
      Player
        we have played 32 and won 6 which is hardly inspiring is it (cant be bothered to work the % out on that)

6/36 = 1/6 = 16.666% ;)

Moving away from the maths, I agree that Rodallega should be dropped as he has no work rate or movement, both of which are vital for a lone front man.

The Fish seems to have both of these, well a lot more than our Rodney, and he can’t be worse than Di Santo.

Will we ever find a prolific striker?

My Eleven for Blackpool would be: Al-Habsi, Boyce, Caldwell, Alcaraz, Figueroa, Diame, McCarthy, N’Zogbia, Cleverley, Moses, Sammon

There is no doubt that the team has vastly improved except for our achilles heel, goalscoring. With this in mind would it be an idea to take young Macca and give him a place on the bench? It will be so frustrating if we dont get all 3 points next week coz we cant score as usual. Please Bob try anything to get us a few goals.

We can pick up 18, but we probably won’t.

my predictions:

blackpool – edgy win
        sunderland – draw
        everton – draw
        villa – loss
        west ham – very nervy win
        stoke – draw

total = 9 points. hopefully should be enough. :pray:

6/36 = 1/6 = 16.666%

But we’ve played 32, not 36.

6/32 = 18.75%

The DukeThe Duke
        Player

Flippin typos!! :lol:

mcgooseMcGoose
          Player

The game on Saturday is massive. Lose and Wigan will be at least 4 points from 17th place, and realistically 5 when you consider the goal difference.
            Birmingham have a game against Sunderland, who have lost 7 of their last 8 games, and with Villa winning yesterday it would mean that Blackburn would be the closest, assuming they lose at Everton.

The game on Saturday is massive. Lose and Wigan will be at least 4 points from 17th place, and realistically 5 when you consider the goal difference.
            Birmingham have a game against Sunderland, who have lost 7 of their last 8 games, and with Villa winning yesterday it would mean that Blackburn would be the closest, assuming they lose at Everton.

WHY THE FCU.K ARE YOU POSTING THAT! YOUR A STAINE AND IF I I HAD MY WAY YOU WOULD BE GONE!
            YOU STAINES ARE LIKE DOG SH.1T ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE!. HEY I MIGHT POST ON THE STAINES SITE ABOUT UP AND COMING GAMES FOR THE STAINES AS A LATIC FAN?. I WOULD NOT LAST A HOUR SO WHY THE FCUK ARE YOU MC.C….UNTY BOL…..OCKS ALLOWED TO HANG AROUND HERE?……..WHY?

Christ Bob old chap, calm down there fella.

He might be a rugby fan, but what he’s saying isn’t wrong.

I think you need a sit down and a little smoke.

Christ Bob old chap, calm down there fella.

He might be a rugby fan, but what he’s saying isn’t wrong.

I think you need a sit down and a little smoke.

i don’t like them fcukers. they give me the heebeegeebees it is as simple as that really!

mcgooseMcGoose
            Player

WHY THE FCU.K ARE YOU POSTING THAT! YOUR A STAINE AND IF I I HAD MY WAY YOU WOULD BE GONE!
              YOU STAINES ARE LIKE DOG SH.1T ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE!. HEY I MIGHT POST ON THE STAINES SITE ABOUT UP AND COMING GAMES FOR THE STAINES AS A LATIC FAN?. I WOULD NOT LAST A HOUR SO WHY THE FCUK ARE YOU MC.C….UNTY BOL…..OCKS ALLOWED TO HANG AROUND HERE?……..WHY?[/quote]

JaytJayt
              Chairman

If you come out with tantrums like that BOTM, there is no wonder why you get kicked off. BTW it is rude to shout…. if you don’t care, why comment?

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

If you come out with tantrums like that BOTM, there is no wonder why you get kicked off. BTW it is rude to shout…. if you don’t care, why comment?

if i come out with tantrums like that??????????????
                when have i been kicked of Jason? you run a sloppy ship here pal compared to them at the enemy who are scared of us as we would destroy them in any argument ? you keep on letting them through and saying it is free speech when it is not reciprocated the other way?. yet you carry on letting the winnets through? why is that jason?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 27 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 6 games to go……