6 games to go……

Forums Non Football Stuff 6 games to go……

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

WHY JASON WHY????????
    have you never heard the saying if you give some one an inch then they will take you a mile?

The game on Saturday is massive. Lose and Wigan will be at least 4 points from 17th place, and realistically 5 when you consider the goal difference.
    Birmingham have a game against Sunderland, who have lost 7 of their last 8 games, and with Villa winning yesterday it would mean that Blackburn would be the closest, assuming they lose at Everton.

WHY THE FCU.K ARE YOU POSTING THAT! YOUR A STAINE AND IF I I HAD MY WAY YOU WOULD BE GONE!
    YOU STAINES ARE LIKE DOG SH.1T ON THE BOTTOM OF MY SHOE!. HEY I MIGHT POST ON THE STAINES SITE ABOUT UP AND COMING GAMES FOR THE STAINES AS A LATIC FAN?. I WOULD NOT LAST A HOUR SO WHY THE FCUK ARE YOU MC.C….UNTY BOL…..OCKS ALLOWED TO HANG AROUND HERE?……..WHY?[/quote]

well done with that toe rag yeah well done

JaytJayt
    Chairman

I have neve seen any rugby fan come on here and win an argument yet, that is why I let them come on. It is also why they won’t let us have our say on there, as it would show them up for who they are.

I also think you answered your own question….. it is because of the fact that they won’t let us have our say on there, that I refuse point blank to drag myself down to their level.

You are just bitter and can’t seem to hold your corner like most of us, and so resort to insults and rants.

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

I have neve seen any rugby fan come on here and win an argument yet, that is why I let them come on. It is also why they won’t let us have our say on there, as it would show them up for who they are.

I also think you answered your own question….. it is because of the fact that they won’t let us have our say on there, that I refuse point blank to drag myself down to their level.

You are just bitter and can’t seem to hold your corner like most of us, and so resort to insults and rants.

i can understand it up to a point what with your mate Egg who follows both teams and i have no qualms with them who follow both but i have a issue with wrigglers coming on the forum with snide comments. you call me bitter but at the end of the day(cliche) i don’t like them and it goes back a long way trust me.

filmossfilmoss
      Player

My brother appears to have gone into a Vatesque meltdown ha ha ha :D

landgatebluelandgateblue
        Player

If your brother carries on it will be him having a holiday! You should have seen the foul mouth post i deleted earlier today! :roll:
          I,m with jay on this subject, i constantly beat our rugby supporting friends on facebook and on cockney latic just by proving what i say is true! At the moment botm is just a foul mouthed latics mon that is giving our peanut hugging friends ammunition to shoot back at us! :scared-eek:

Anonymous

Got to agree there Landgate no doubt a lurking chubbie will have this rant on chubbie.com shortly :doh: :doh:

filmossfilmoss
            Player

If your brother carries on it will be him having a holiday! You should have seen the foul mouth post i deleted earlier today! :roll:
              I,m with jay on this subject, i constantly beat our rugby supporting friends on facebook and on cockney latic just by proving what i say is true! At the moment botm is just a foul mouthed latics mon that is giving our peanut hugging friends ammunition to shoot back at us! :scared-eek: [/quote]

I think you may find him in a calmer more relaxed frame of mind from tomorrow for a couple of weeks ! :mrgreen:

I,m with jay on this subject, i constantly beat our rugby supporting friends on facebook and on cockney latic just by proving what i say is true! At the moment botm is just a foul mouthed latics mon that is giving our peanut hugging friends ammunition to shoot back at us! :scared-eek: [/quote]

I think you may find him in a calmer more relaxed frame of mind from tomorrow for a couple of weeks ! :mrgreen: [/quote]

HA HA HA i could not care less if they post me up on their site even though it will be changed to make me look like a mad axe murderer! or well never mind 8-)

Rugby League = a game played along the M62 corridor by wannabe footballers who are too stupid to be able to use their feet and so pick the bloody ball up and leg it. A game so ridiculous you can be caught offside in your own half and when at last a team gets a chance to shoot at the goals, some mutton headed half-wit wellies it over the crossbar. A sport so silly that fans go into orgasmic raptures when one of their brainless hero,s toe-bungs the ball into touch. A pastime that originally used a round ball until 25 stone oafs kept falling on the poor sod and made it egg shaped. An obsession of Lancashire and Yorkshire (nobody else gives a toss about the game ermmm except the Aussies which says it all ). A sport that has had to adopt stupid Americanised names i,e Warriors Rhinos etc just to keep the few who love the sport interested. Basically a game that comes somewhere between Kabaddi and fell walking in the sporting pecking order. :teasing-blah:

mcgooseMcGoose
              Player

How sad that a thread about 6 cup finals for the Latics descends into yet another rugby-bashing thread and has to be moved into the “Non-Football Stuff” section, along with the dozens of other rugby-bashing threads.

And before you blame me or a chubbie, peanut hugger, sweaty 18 stone mong etc etc, check exactly where the thread went off topic!

Anonymous

McGoose try’s is new bike out

[link2:1fnfrj66]MCGOOSE,http://www.youtube.com/user/mcgoose56%5B/link2:1fnfrj66%5D

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 6 games to go……