6 points

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 6 points

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    jwardyjwardy
    Player

now needed i would say.if bob has been saving his 2 wins on the bounce now would be a good time to do it.got to make noise tomorrow like has never been heard before at the dw because it reallly can make a difference.the only good thing to come out of today is that blackburn are still in it,as are birmingham,so someone has to drop points yet.lets keep the faith and make some noise tomorrow. :pray: :clap: :clap: :clap:

ashtonlaticashtonlatic
      Player

well said. we need EVERY fan behind the team for the full 90 minutes however the games going.. we can still get out of it.

jwardyjwardy
        Player

i said in the week that i thought blackpool and wolves would win today so its no surprise to me,just makes it clearer what we need to do.what we can`t do is let the nerves transmit to the players because they will know todays results and are probably a little peed off so they wont really need us makin it worse will they? like i said,there are still other teams in it,there could well be a surprise in store. :think:

MJF_EagleMick Farrell
          Player

Yes two wins will definitely keep us up as Pool will not win at Man Utd and Bburn have to play Wolves so one of them will either stay on 40 or if they draw we will overtake both of them.
            A good time to win two on the bounce. Keep the faith

MJF_EagleMick Farrell
            Player

It’s still in our own hands. Will Stoke really be up for it ? Hopefully not and if we know we have to win we might just sneak a win. Need to win tomorrow of course.

blueneonBlueneon
              Player

Better chance of 6 numbers on lottery than 6 points,the waiter should have gone all out attack 10 games to go,lose 2morrow clown out banners ive got a gut feeling hope im wrong. :violin: :violin: :clap: :clap:

jwardyjwardy
                Player
                  Better chance of 6 numbers on lottery than 6 points,the waiter should have gone all out attack 10 games to go,lose 2morrow clown out banners ive got a gut feeling hope im wrong. :violin: :violin: :clap: :clap:

and its with attitudes like that that we dont need tomorrow. :shhh:

psklpaul tymon
                  Player

well i have been watching latics longer than the lottery as been going, never had six numbers but seen us take six points :dance:

blueneonBlueneon
                    Player

and its with attitudes like that that we dont need tomorrow. :shhh: [/quote]
                      :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: on about attitudes is not time someone change his after 2years to get it right,i be ther 2morrow with full support for the players,beleive me mucker. :naughty: :dance: :clap:

jwardyjwardy
                      Player

well i have been watching latics longer than the lottery as been going, never had six numbers but seen us take six points :dance: [/quote]
                        :) :orcs-buttshake:

blueneonBlueneon
                        Player

well i have been watching latics longer than the lottery as been going, never had six numbers but seen us take six points :dance: [/quote]
                          Not back to back wins, :happy-partydance: or have ya had a dreamed we have. :violin: :violin: :scared-eek:

jwardyjwardy
                          Player

and its with attitudes like that that we dont need tomorrow. :shhh: [/quote]
                            :teasing-blah: :teasing-blah: on about attitudes is not time someone change his after 2years to get it right,i be ther 2morrow with full support for the players,beleive me mucker. :naughty: :dance: :clap: [/quote]
                            and i am glad to hear that. :o

jwardyjwardy
                            Player

Not back to back wins, :happy-partydance: or have ya had a dreamed we have. :violin: :violin: :scared-eek: [/quote]
                              no better time to do it then is there? :angry-banghead:

blueneonBlueneon
                              Player

Not back to back wins, :happy-partydance: or have ya had a dreamed we have. :violin: :violin: :scared-eek: [/quote]
                                no better time to do it then is there? :angry-banghead: [/quote]
                                Thas reet tha knows,very steephill to climb init. :angry-banghead: :angry-boxing: :angry-banghead:

jwardyjwardy
                                Player

no better time to do it then is there? :angry-banghead: [/quote]
                                  Thas reet tha knows,very steephill to climb init. :angry-banghead: :angry-boxing: :angry-banghead: [/quote]
                                  it is steep,but not an impossible climb. :romance-kisslips:

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 6 points