6 points

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 6 points

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    blueneonBlueneon
    Player

hope ya reet time will tell. :naughty: :romance-kisslips:

psklpaul tymon
      Player

Better chance of 6 numbers on lottery than 6 points,the waiter should have gone all out attack 10 games to go,lose 2morrow clown out banners ive got a gut feeling hope im wrong. :violin: :violin: :clap: :clap:

well i have been watching latics longer than the lottery as been going, never had six numbers but seen us take six points :dance: [/quote]
        Not back to back wins, :happy-partydance: or have ya had a dreamed we have. :violin: :violin: :scared-eek: [/quote]
        I have seen back to back wins in my time watching latics :whistle:

Squire Manny BrownBB
        Player

lose 2morrow clown out banners ive got a gut feeling hope im wrong. :violin: :violin: :clap: :clap:

It may be late in the day but we have a new entrant for most idiotic post of the season. :confusion-seeingstars:

lose 2morrow clown out banners ive got a gut feeling hope im wrong. :violin: :violin: :clap: :clap:

It may be late in the day but we have a new entrant for most idiotic post of the season. :confusion-seeingstars: [/quote]

Somehow I have a feeling there will be more candidates to appear in the next fortnight :?

It may be late in the day but we have a new entrant for most idiotic post of the season. :confusion-seeingstars: [/quote]

Somehow I have a feeling there will be more candidates to appear in the next fortnight :? [/quote]
          I’m sure you will be right Garswood.

However, I see an improvement already. Martinez has gone from waiter to clown in this one thread alone. That’s career progression in my book.

Anonymous

Is it a progression though ?

Minimum wage and all that having said that I have never seen a size 13 foot daft looking shoes or a shiney red nose or the comical flower in the lapel that spouts water

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 6 points