6000 posts

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 6000 posts

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author

well well,thats some achievent dont you think? i wonder if we should put this mon forward for an mbe orsomething, he seems very very proud of himself, in contact with people at the club as well, a knighthood looms methinks.very jelous.lol

Anonymous
      well well,thats some achievent dont you think? i wonder if we should put this mon forward for an mbe orsomething, he seems very very proud of himself, in contact with people at the club as well, a knighthood looms methinks.very jelous.lol

Well, you’ve just took one award……most useless post….EVER.

Well done to Griff.

JohnDoeTony
      Player

Sir Sudworth of retardsville.

In just over 2 weeks, you’ve made 77 posts, that would equate to about 35 a week, there’s 52 weeks in a year, so you’d average around 1800 a year, times 10 years, that’s an awful lot of nonsensical boring shit the rest if us would have to put up with, you massive bellend.

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
        Player
          Sir Sudworth of retardsville.

In just over 2 weeks, you’ve made 77 posts, that would equate to about 35 a week, there’s 52 weeks in a year, so you’d average around 1800 a year, times 10 years, that’s an awful lot of nonsensical boring shit the rest if us would have to put up with, you massive bellend.

Indeed a multi can and will post on every thread to get a rise out of folk could well be over two hundred by this time next week :dry:

JohnDoeTony
          Player

Dude, have you had your post counter restarted because you changed your name?
            It’s illegal that clocking you know, (smiley wink thing)

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
            Player

change it every year dude :)

filmossfilmoss
              Player

He may not have noticed the subtle username change !

JohnDoeTony
                Player

Fil, read my post again, and then see if yours makes any sense.

filmossfilmoss
                  Player
                    Fil, read my post again, and then see if yours makes any sense.

” It’s illegal that clocking you know ”

I make that quits then !! :cheer:

JohnDoeTony
                    Player

Wtf are you talking about?

filmossfilmoss
                      Player

I did as you asked and read yours back and as I hadn’t read it properly the first time my riposte didn’t make sense. However on closer inspection the grammar on yours ( As highlighted by myself ) also didn’t make sense and so therefore I called it quits ! Capisch ! B)

I did as you asked and read yours back and as I hadn’t read it properly the first time my riposte didn’t make sense. However on closer inspection the grammar on yours ( As highlighted by myself ) also didn’t make sense and so therefore I called it quits ! Capisch ! B)[/quote]

Riposte… I get the feeling sometimes you’re not as numb as you let on Filly…

I did as you asked and read yours back and as I hadn’t read it properly the first time my riposte didn’t make sense. However on closer inspection the grammar on yours ( As highlighted by myself ) also didn’t make sense and so therefore I called it quits ! Capisch ! B)[/quote]

Riposte… I get the feeling sometimes you’re not as numb as you let on Filly…[/quote]
                        And his shoes are alway polished to a high standard eh Phil?

filmossfilmoss
                        Player

Riposte… I get the feeling sometimes you’re not as numb as you let on Filly…[/quote]
                          And his shoes are alway polished to a high standard eh Phil?[/quote]

And I have an extensive back catalogue ranging from The Beatles to Robbie Williams !

And his shoes are alway polished to a high standard eh Phil?[/quote]

And I have an extensive back catalogue ranging from The Beatles to Robbie Williams ![/quote]

Never quite understood that type of analogy. What does it mean?

On the basis of The Beatles and Robbie Williams, What is in-between.

I have all kinds of music ranging from The Hollies to Metallica, Or should that be T-Rex to Train.

Where does it start and end? How do you determine which should be where? :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 6000 posts