6000 posts

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 6000 posts

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    banjostringVP
    Player

Well I’ve got everything from Abba to ZZ Top, so ner ;)

I have to give you ZZtop but i will call your ABBA and raise you ‘A’

‘A’ were a rock band from about 2001 ish. One album wonder really, They are first on the list in my ‘Rock file’ I don’t possess any ZZtop and the furthest i can get to is Yvonne Elliman in the 70’s folder :( :(

Anonymous

You should look into the range between 10CC and A-ha

Edit: Beat me to it Yosser. I can vouch for A as I’ve seen them in my music collection. Not very good from what I can remember.

Do numbers count? (excuse the pun)

i find most music boring and a waste of time tbh. i do like radio 2 though. no fav. groups, if i had to have one it would probably be status quo, good old fashioned rockers and still playing live every week.

Anonymous

I don’t think we’re being too strict on any rules. This topic isn’t even supposed to be about music!

thty5yearswafctrevor hoy
          Player

I don’t think we’re being too strict on any rules. This topic isn’t even supposed to be about music![/quote]

It’s a change from Fishing anyhow

i find most music boring and a waste of time tbh. i do like radio 2 though. no fav. groups, if i had to have one it would probably be status quo, good old fashioned rockers and still playing live every week.

Congrats on the first meaningful post. Modern music, Yes is crap. Radio 2 would be my preferred choice but brain dead music like rap, R & B etc appeals to the masses and sums up why so many people are so thick. All these young lads who try to be black ‘whiggers’ would have a heart attack if you explained to them what R & B really was.

Anonymous

good old fashion rock, cant beat a bit of “ace of spades”, bon jovi deserve a grammy for writing that ;) ;)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 6000 posts