8/1….

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 8/1….

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    jrfatfanjrfatfan
    Player

… For a play off spot, bit early I admit but couldn’t let that go.

From Matlock to ManU
      What a journey!

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
      Player

Me too…..

I’ve got 12/1 on promotion
        I know, I know ….

Vat69Vat69
        Player

Speaking of odds and bets.

I’ve just done one for today.

Leeds, Derby and Latics all to win.

Giving me odds of 12-1 on BETFAIR, which I think is very generous indeed. I’ve stuck £20 on it which will get me £240 back if it comes in.

dnrdnr
          Player

When the fun stops stop

12/1 on Bet Victor for a top 6, and 40/1 on Bet 365 for promotion.

jrfatfanjrfatfan
            Player

That’s what betting is all about. If you check the results we have only got 3 points from 4 games so the odds will rise.
              Its a bit like Wigan Warriors, what price are they for winning the league leaders trophy and what was they at the start of the season? Similarly if you’d backed um for winning the challenge cup, your betting slip would be in the bin.
              What’s your point?

From Matlock to ManU
              What a journey!

The EggThe Egg
              Chairman
                That’s what betting is all about. If you check the results we have only got 3 points from 4 games so the odds will rise.
                Its a bit like Wigan Warriors, what price are they for winning the league leaders trophy and what was they at the start of the season? Similarly if you’d backed um for winning the challenge cup, your betting slip would be in the bin.
                What’s your point?

The LLS has been won already

jrfatfanjrfatfan
                Player

What’s your point?

The LLS has been won already[/quote]

Well that’s another of Mutty’s betting slips already in the bin then.

From Matlock to ManU
                  What a journey!

jrfatfanjrfatfan
                  Player
                    What’s your point?

Congratulations by the way Mutty on your victory last night at Rochdale. Two similar clubs going head to head for the 3 points. Must have been a great feeling to have shaded it.

From Matlock to ManU
                    What a journey!

Well that’s another of Mutty’s betting slips already in the bin then.

No bet placed on that. I prefer to take money from you. :cheer:

horchorc
                    Manager

Congratulations by the way Mutty on your victory last night at Rochdale. Two similar clubs going head to head for the 3 points. Must have been a great feeling to have shaded it.[/quote]

When we won at Rochdale a couple of seasons ago I was ecstatic, so fair play to Mutty if he is, as any win is a great win who ever you are and whoever you are playing.

jrfatfanjrfatfan
                      Player

Congratulations by the way Mutty on your victory last night at Rochdale. Two similar clubs going head to head for the 3 points. Must have been a great feeling to have shaded it.[/quote]

When we won at Rochdale a couple of seasons ago I was ecstatic, so fair play to Mutty if he is, as any win is a great win who ever you are and whoever you are playing.[/quote]

I think you’ll find its all tongue in cheek stuff on this thread Horc. You can only beat the team in front of you at the end of the day.
                        Fancy us to finish above Brentford this season Mutty, are we on again?

From Matlock to ManU
                        What a journey!

I’ll wager you £20 that you finish in the bottom half.

The EggThe Egg
                        Chairman
                          I’ll wager you £20 that you finish in the bottom half.

Hardly an even bet. If you put that on in a bookies you’d probably win £1.50

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 8/1….