8/1….

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 8/1….

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Fancy us to finish above Brentford this season Mutty, are we on again?

Seems that you don’t fancy taking me on in a top half/bottom half wager. Frankly, I don’t blame you. 8/1 for a top 6 finish for a side that scraped to survival was pretty bloody stingy odds.

So, how about this then:

£10 says Wigan will finish below at least one of Charlton, Luton, Barnsley.

and…

£10 says Wigan will finish below all of Huddersfield, Cardiff and Fulham.

Are we on JR…?

horchorc
    Manager

Seems that you don’t fancy taking me on in a top half/bottom half wager. Frankly, I don’t blame you. 8/1 for a top 6 finish for a side that scraped to survival was pretty bloody stingy odds.

So, how about this then:

and…

Are we on JR…?[/quote]

Mutty, no one in the right mind would put a tenner on us finishing above any one at the the moment, we are shite, and getting worse.

So, how about this then:

and…

Are we on JR…?[/quote]

Mutty, no one in the right mind would put a tenner on us finishing above any one at the the moment, we are shite, and getting worse.[/quote]

Changes are coming I reckon horc

Mutty, no one in the right mind would put a tenner on us finishing above any one at the the moment, we are shite, and getting worse.

Fair enough. I didn’t realise that you had gone from top half certainties, top six possibles and promotion outsiders (at 5pm on 3 Aug) to relegation fodder at 5pm 4 weeks later. I would have thought that finishing above the three promoted clubs would have been a given for an established Championship club. I would have also said that any club aspiring to finish top half would look to finish above Huddersfield, who are sat on just 1 point from their six games.

As JR has been online since my offer and not responded, the bet is now withdrawn.

6-1 to finish top half now, 25-1 for top 6 and 66-1 for promotion. 15-8 to be relegated.

SH77Stewart Hart
      Player

Latics now clear relegation favourites. And let’s be honest, they aren’t wrong.

I haven’t seen a worse team this season. If we don’t change manager I don’t see any scenario where we stay up.

horchorc
        Manager

I would have thought that finishing above the three promoted clubs would have been a given for an established Championship club.[/quote]

It would be for an established Championship club, but we aren’t an established Championship club. There is a hell of a lot of work to be done yet to accomplish that.

In my mind we have a good enough squad of players capable to reach the dizzy heights of about mid table if they could stay injury free and they were managed right.

The problem at the moment though is they aren’t being managed right and there doesn’t seem to be a a Plan A nevermind a Plan B.

I think the manger is on borrowed time and will have to a good long look at the way he sets up his team, and turn results around sharpish or I fear he will be out.

jrfatfanjrfatfan
          Player

Got to offer better than that Mutty, I’ll stick with my 20 dabs on the top 6.
            You weren’t biting the Brentford bet and they had a commanding win on Saturday. Had your chance and you blew it.

From Matlock to ManU
            What a journey!

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 8/1….