8 point deduction but funds are on there so called way

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 8 point deduction but funds are on there so called way

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    cup winnerscup winners
    Player

I think Jasmi has a bee in his bonnet with the EFL and their request and by the sounds of it he’s simply refusing to do it or he’d have done it by now.

I can see both sides of the argument, but from the clubs perspective your financially struggling then your asked by the EFL to magic up a couple of million quid and stick it in an account you can’t use till June 2024?, no seriously, were’s the logic in that ?. If they had the money they would have paid the wages in the first place.

Asking anyone or a business to stump up a huge amount of money as a safety net, non touchable money makes no sense what so ever.

The EFL just change/add/remove/alter rules at leisure as they see fit and on the spur of the moment. Their very good at treating one club different from another especially the bigger crowd pulling boys. Derby for God sake were given more opportunities than soft Mick to sort their mess out not like us who were trod on.

I’m not sure were or how this 125% account wrangle is going to end but it seems to be the one thing right now that’s dragging us down.
      Once wages become managible July 1st we can begin to look and move forward
      THAT’S!!
      Only if the wages account is sorted one way or another.

PhoenixPhoenix
      Player

If they had paid the wages on time every month there would be no need to put this money in an account with the EFL. Totally self inflicted ,you would have thought they have learned their lesson but no they still arrogantly think they are in the right and are going to make a legal challenge ,you must be joking !
        Just pay the money to the EFL ,then we can move on. Also suggest they get a calender and circle the date wages should be paid each month !

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 8 point deduction but funds are on there so called way