80% home crowd full

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 80% home crowd full

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    alansmithalansmith
    Player

thats obvious boss, but what you are doing is trying to make a case for THE lowest premier league crowd this season.
      so if we got 12000 for a home game this season would you say it’s ok compared with an 11000 crowd we had in the past.
      your post above is not relevant.
      it’s typical, do not criticise the club under any circumstances.

JaytJayt
      Chairman

I was looking at it from the glass half full side of things actually, meaning that there were 16,000 home fans there yesterday, which is not as bad as the sub 14,000 home fans we had on that day – an increase of 2,000 (for a cack fixture in some minds).

Can’t see why you think it isn’t relevant…

FA Cup Winners 2013, sounds good that

Good going I’d say. More home fans there than the Utd or the Chelsea game.

I sent an email to MOTD2 last night, pointing out a few reasons why 16,000 home fans for probably the least attractive home game of the season is pretty good for a club in a small town thats come from where we have. I also asked why, in a 5 minute highlights package of a good game, they wasted almost a minute going on about the crowds, and mentioned it again in the discussion afterwards. Show us the football fgs!

We’re a small club in a relatively small town with a divided sports watching public between two sports. Get over it MOTD!

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 80% home crowd full