9 days to go

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 9 days to go

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    The EggThe Egg
    Chairman

We’re all making assumptions Ali, it’s all we can do

BullittBullitt
      Player

Still got enough in the tank to beat them wankers! :yahoo:

Fuck the EFL

SprinGy1960SprinGy1960
        Player

https://www.wigantoday.net/sport/football/lisa-nandy-wants-progress-not-promises-wigan-athletic-administrators-2952794

Lisa Nandy wants progress – not promises – from Wigan Athletic administrators.

Don’t we all.

EdwardsEdwards
          Player

There’s no way any deal for us isn’t sorted before 11.59 on Monday night. Latics can’t do things any other way.

God knows what state we’ll all be in by then!

cup winnerscup winners
            Player

Without a buyer we play Daisy Hill that’s if they’ll let us in.

I’m shocked no buyer has come in considering £35million has been wiped.
              It can only be the admin the robbing fcukin sh1t houses who are hell bent in putting us into an early grave.

And now, they have let Trevor Hemmings steal our training ground !!!!!

I’m sat in my home office and glance across to my bookshelf; and my eyes land on Season Of Dreams, soon to be reduced to memories in tatters. Can’t believe how this has crashed and burned in a matter of 16 weeks.

Vat69Vat69
              Player

Maybe nobody actually wants us?

Everybody slagging the Administrators off for, er…doing their job?

Recouping money to pay off debts and creditors. True, they have bo affinity to us, no rose tinted specs to look through.

As a concern, we aren’t attractive, pissing money since the 90s, only kept going by Whelan paying money in. Basically, we have beeen on life support since the Chinese walked out. And at some point, the machine will have to be turned off, I am sorry to say.

The EggThe Egg
                Chairman

Sadly VAT, I think you’re right.

The training ground and stadium are not ours to begin with as I said somewhere else but the fact they are being sold off now either means nobody wants the full package (strange really why you wouldn’t), or more likely that nobody wants the club. Worrying times.

cup winnerscup winners
                  Player

I don’t think it’s a case of nobody wants us it’s a case of nobody matched the valuation of the administrators.
                    Strong rumours were given out that an offer for the club was made but refused by administration. They feel they can get a better price by splitting us up and selling assets separate.
                    I said about a month ago about Lennegan on here that he’ll end up buying the ground but not Latics. Once we sell our “worth” what do you get for your money if you buy Wigan Athletic:-

Debt and a name

I’ve a feeling that once administration break up our assets and sell we are in serious trouble. I don’t think we will come out the other side.

Administration has done a wonderful job of selling everything in site in a fire sale. Come on chaps, it wasn’t that long ago we had 5 potential buyers in a queue and that was when we had £35 million of debt.
                    So your telling me they all walked away after the debt was waivered ?.

No, I believe their offers wasn’t as good as Euxton and the stadium been sold separately. This is the admins role, raise as much as possible not to save a company.
                    If new owners do come in to by the name I can see that lasting a few months tbh before Covid and the cost take it’s toll.

Admin are ruthless heartless vultures, like Vikings they rape and pillage the vulnerable before moving on to their next victims,
                    Fcukin scum nothing else,scum of the earth

Zeb2Zeb2
                    Player

The administrators brief isn’t to save us ….it’s to realise as much as possible for the creditors …that’s what they are ‘for’

I still think there is a chance we will be bought….the French/US group apparently bid only £5M last week, which was a stupidly low offer for the whole shooting match…and whether that was a cheeky first go or whether it represents their final offer….the Admins were never going to accept it.

So the sale of the ground, Euxton, and possibly the chippy, Realising maybe £6/7m …..may now mean that a further £5m is acceptable (for the football club and Christopher Park only)

There is also the possibility of another potential bidder who may be hanging back waiting for this to play out before they make a late bid

All clutching at straws I accept, but I still think the odd ‘straw’ is still hanging about.

MR BrownbillMR Brownbill
                      Player

.hoping for a positive outcome to all this but as each day goes by I think cup winners could be bang on the money .

The EggThe Egg
                        Chairman

The administrators brief isn’t to save us ….it’s to realise as much as possible for the creditors …that’s what they are ‘for’

I still think there is a chance we will be bought….the French/US group apparently bid only £5M last week, which was a stupidly low offer for the whole shooting match…and whether that was a cheeky first go or whether it represents their final offer….the Admins were never going to accept it.

So the sale of the ground, Euxton, and possibly the chippy, Realising maybe £6/7m …..may now mean that a further £5m is acceptable (for the football club and Christopher Park only)

There is also the possibility of another potential bidder who may be hanging back waiting for this to play out before they make a late bid

All clutching at straws I accept, but I still think the odd ‘straw’ is still hanging about.

If the initial plan was to sell the stadium separately then they would have done that on day one. The fact they are doing it now means that no credible bid has come in for the lot.

The bid from the French/American guys isn’t everything that Alan Nixon is painting out to be.

The EggThe Egg
                          Chairman

Plenty of football clubs will not own their stadium BTW. Hull City being one that jumps to mind instantly.

Leeds united n all Ad

cup winnerscup winners
                            Player

And plenty of clubs were put into administration due to living the life , we have not. We are unique to have the plug pulled and Covid blamed even though we know that’s not the case. We “were”a club with little debt in comparison. We were put into administration purely because owner/s didn’t want to fund it anymore and with no crowds or income you can see their point whether it be wrong or right.

There’s no 2 ways about it, admin are working for Way and Choi and although they’ve wavered there £35 million which was a pipe dream and never achievable but they still want as much as they can get and they’d sell their grannys flat to get it. They are pushing admin and no doubt admin will get paid hansomly for it, dishonest lying bunch of frauds and wankers.

Compare what admin are doing to a car breakers yard. You get a decent in good nick written off car come in, breaking it down into separate components will bring in far more coin than it’s dead weight in scrap metal so strip it down, sell it’s components separate. This is exactly whats happening to Wigan Athletic were in the admins breakers yard while these scum hack it to bits to make as much as they can for Way and Choi and the IEC.

This is not about Wigan Athletic as a club we have sod all to do with it, this is purely about greed, deception, fraud and money

Admin make more money by selling more and more charging daily while in charge and remaining at the helm for as long as possible,

Admin turn down offers because they “know” Lennegans left and offer and his number on the table that’s why he remained out the picture

Way Choi still pull the strings pushing admin to make as much as possible in recovering what they can and Admin know that by splitting the clubs assets up they will recover far more money than if we were sold as a going concern.

Lennegan steps in “I’ll take the ground thank you , WAFC ?, no thanks I’ll pass”.

My last words on this is,

As a town we have a number of local multi multi millionaires, more money than we can possibly imagine. I don’t need to name them as we all know their names. But we are now been asked to fund raise. Alot of hard working people who have fell on real hard times over the past 4-5 months including staff are been asked to dip into our pockets to save the club with our £10 and £1000 donations.

We are talking a club who not that long ago won one of the biggest trophies in the game and through no fault of our own find ourselves been wiped out. A club who have brought so much happiness and put Wigan as a football club on the global map.

Well all’s I can say is to those with your wealth,

Shame on you, how can you stand back and watching the club fade away,

All that money ?, you cant take it with you know, and we all go in the same box as well,

shame

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Latics Crazy Forum 9 days to go