100% RECORD

Forums Non Football Stuff 100% RECORD

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Adverts from the 1950s:

Its a 33.33% losing record now.

And?[/quote]

Suddenly there’s feck all for you to laugh about.

Remind me what’s Manuel’s win ratio is again? I bet he’d kill for a 67% win rate. In fact, I bet he’d kill for a 25% win rate.

Seems like your happy with that loss rate. goodpost

I suggest you check the soup or leek tables for the last 5 years and see where losing a third of your matches gets you. B) :whistle:[/quote]

Not at all, but the longer the winning run goes on, the more fat boy’s “gloating” initial post will come back to make him look a tad silly. Remember “He who laughs last laughs longest, loudest and with better cause – usually at he who laughs first”.

I suggest you check the soup or leek tables for the last 5 years and see where losing a third of your matches gets you. B) :whistle:[/quote]

Not at all, but the longer the winning run goes on, the more fat boy’s “gloating” initial post will come back to make him look a tad silly. Remember “He who laughs last laughs longest, loudest and with better cause – usually at he who laughs first”.[/quote]

Who gives a flyer? seriously I couldnt tell you any results from that fookin moronic sport thats how important it is.Obviously the cretins must have won else you wouldnt be on here waffling on.But realise some of us on here just dont care nevermind check out results.I wish anti-r***y posts were banned on here so I would never be subjected to hearing how good/bad that shower are doing.If I never heard another thing about that shoite till I popped my clogs it would still be too soon.

Anonymous
      jrfatfanjrfatfan
      Player

Not at all, but the longer the winning run goes on, the more fat boy’s “gloating” initial post will come back to make him look a tad silly. Remember “He who laughs last laughs longest, loudest and with better cause – usually at he who laughs first”.[/quote]

Nothing to do with that set of klumps will come back and haunt me. You lost, I gloated, that will continue throughout the season. I wouldn’t dream of posting on your cherry and shyte board, but you obviously have got a chip the size of Pemberton on your shoulder and feel the need to come on here.
        Run along little spotty fat boy and continue to watch the game of egg throwing going further and further down hill. My guess is that the sport will be a total amateur game in the not too distant future.

So if you don’t mind just move along, you are supporting a nice little club, but unfortunately you’ve chosen to ply your trade in the back yard of premiership football. :lol:

From Matlock to ManU
        What a journey!

25% Losing Record now.

filmossfilmoss
        Player
          25% Losing Record now.

As long as you remain in the top 6 you will be on course or is it top 8 ! Oh I don’t know but you would be fine come the end of the season with a 50% loss rate I reckon !! Can that be right !!! Past evidence would say yes it is !! That is a fuckin joke !!

Down to 20% now. 14450 home fans turned up, all of which paid for their seat.

It looks like at least one current sporting manager in Wigan is certain to be in charge for next weekend….

SammySammy
          Player
            14450 home fans turned up, all of which paid for their seat.

No they didn’t.

The EggThe Egg
            Chairman

14450 home fans turned up, all of which paid for their seat.

No they didn’t.[/quote]

True. I saw 4 Catalonians.

BBC Radio Manchester said there were 14 away fans – thats where I got my figure of home fans from.

I believe Sammy was implying that we still have to give away thousands of freebies to get 14000+ home fans in the DW.

The EggThe Egg
              Chairman
                BBC Radio Manchester said there were 14 away fans – thats where I got my figure of home fans from.

I believe Sammy was implying that we still have to give away thousands of freebies to get 14000+ home fans in the DW.

I know. I was being sarcastic ;) (I did see 4 of them though)

Anonymous

Not at all but if the powers that be were to repeat the succesful bring a friend for free product like they did against Huddersfield which swelled the crowd to 19000 it might of pushed the crowd up

But as the majority of rugby fans say they do not give free tickets away

Anonymous

Nice to see Shane Warne take a leaf out of Bobbie’s and rest his 4 best players against the bottom of the league goodpost goodpost goodpost

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 51 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forums Non Football Stuff 100% RECORD